Hi Linda, Teralynn here! Welcome to CDH Luv! Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. I t is all I can do to stay just a week behind! A review of your profile page indicates that you have not been on the site for 6 days! I understand that your desire is to learn how to successfully present your feminine persona so that you can go out in public as Linda! That is certainly an attainable objective! But obtaining it means putting in the work that will get you there. Tips and advice on how to improve your feminine appearance are available right here on CDH Luv! But if you are not active on the site and don’t ask the right questions from the right people it is doubtful you will be successful in getting where you want to be! Maybe it is because you don’t have the time to pursue your goal or perhaps you are afraid you will be discovered by a significant other. Since we don’t really know what your personal situation is we can’t really criticize your lack of activity on the site. All I can recommend is that to reach your goal, you need to interact with people that have the knowledge you need to achieve it. Your sisters here at CDH have that knowledge! So you draw your own conclusions from that statement. If I can ever be of service (except for makeup advice) please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?