For the past few weeks on my days off I’ve been experimenting with stealth cross dressing to see how much I can get away with without attracting too much attention. I wear panties every day regardless and I have an extensive collection of women’s jeans, mostly Gloria Vanderbilt, that I’m comfortable in. The only time I wear socks now is for work as on my days off I’ve gone at least to women’s knee highs and trouser socks; if I anticipate being able to try on dresses at a store I will wear a pair of thigh high stay ups or even full tights or pantyhose, or at least pack a pair of thigh highs in my purse. I’ve also been able to go out in a women’s blouse over a bra and my forms. The only downside is that among my shoe collection there are a limited number of pairs that I’m able to wear comfortably for at least most of the day, so my try on kit for the dressing rooms includes at least one pair of proper dress heels in addition to some sort of foundation garment or slip, a pair of thigh highs and at least one strapless bra in case I find a strapless or off the shoulder dress that I like to see myself in, along with one of my wig if I feel really good about donning it in the dressing room.

So far I’ve had success in this endeavor, with a few even complimenting my on the shoes (usually either a pair of black Magdesian kitten heels or black ankle boots). I’m not confident yet to go out in a skirt or a dress, but I’m doing OK for now.

Christine

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?