Hi Nicole

Thanks for sharing your story, always great to hear the perspective from a Wife/partners viewpoint. It is a totally understandable reaction from you. It goes against the way we are brought up, what each gender is supposed to wear, societal norms and expectations we are all supposed to adhere to. And yes the man you fell in love with and married never did much more than wear panties, so this ‘explosion’ of femininity understandably rocked your world, you just want your man back looking like a man. I am so glad the two of you are working together to reach a compromise,  relationships are all about compromise. I wish the two of you a long and happy life together.

You may have gleaned from this site how strong the desire is within many heterosexual men to just wear the fabulous clothes etc women have access to. I never let this desire in me surface until my divorce a few years ago(nothing to do with cross dressing, never did it until after we separated). But when I did I just became ‘more’. Happier, more fulfilled, more empathetic, patient, more understanding. It was as if half of my true self had been buried under a ton of ‘macho’ all my life was finally free. I feel I am now a much more rounded complete person with a much better understanding of the fairer sex, having literally, and to a degree metaphorically walked in their 👠.

A strange juxtaposition now, just when I understand women the most I feel my chances are least. It is such a hard thing to overcome instilled expectations of what a man should be.

❤️B

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?