Dani CD
Lady

Hi Sara,                                                                  I’m in the same boat, my wife caught me 12 months ago (just panties under my male clothes). It almost cost us our marriage. We had many discussions and she did plenty of research on the net but still can’t bring herself to approve. I’m only a private cd and would love to share it with her, but  She feels i would bring shame and embarrassment on her and the family if anybody found out.         In the end I had to get rid of all my cd things so she wouldn’t find them. One of the hardest things is she is a make up artist and i know how good she make me look. I love my wife deeply so Dani had to take an extended holiday but the desire to dress and bring her back is there 24/7.                                              Sorry my reply isn’t much help, but I understand what you are going through and want to thank you for raising the topic.              Dani👩🏻‍🔧

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?