Sara Todd
Lady

Jaimie, I find that your description of who you are, also fits me  perfectly. I have to very distinct sides to my personality, one very male and the other very female with out much mixing of the two and I am happy  with both sides.  As a male my interests encompasses what most consider mainly masculine: hunting, fishing, cars, boats,building things, and attending sporting events, but what is more defining is just my demeanor and my overt sense of being a man. When my female side is on display, so to speak, my interests stay the same internally, but I change my demeanor as well as my looks. I become more flirtatious, my interactions with men become more adventurous  attempting to provoke interesting me as a woman. Desires that I never have in male mode.I never view men in an amorous manner while in male mode, but that suddenly changes when I adopt my female persona. I will still discuss my male interests with men while female but the focus is not what it would be while in male mode. There it would be merely for the joy of discussing a common interest, but as a female it is another tool to make them desire me. It’s an additional affirmation that my female self needs. In both of my modes I enjoy  a flotation attraction the all categories of female.   In male mode I want to be a man, in female mode Want to transform into the most desirable and feminine woman I can be. There is no in between for me except maybe when I am communicating on here when I haven’t been able to partake of my female form.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?