Drat COVID-19!

All shops I’ve been into recently have closed the changing rooms.

Going out en femme and being invited to try dresses on, having lots of help with zips, etc, and getting lovely comments from women in the shops is near the top of my favourite activities!

That moment when you step out of the changing room in a stunning dress, fully made up, shoes, wig – and you hear a customer gasp – is priceless.

In my experience, the gasp is always followed by a phrase like “You look beautiful”, which feels like a soft, warm explosion of feminity. In that moment, I am no longer male in any respect.

It becomes very hard to be objective about the dress and almost invariably leads to another purchase – but now that dress has that feminine feeling baked in, and, when I wear it out, I am Laura.

Far from not batting eyelids, when shopping en femme, I have found that SAs will go the whole 9 yards and really buy into how you present yourself.

I guess they want to make the sale, but it’s just the best experience when it happens!

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?