Patty Phose
Duchess

I began dressing fully femme when I got my own place at 18. I got the idea to go out and the desire just got stronger and stronger. When I opened the front door though, fear hit me like a jack hammer and held me back. I just could not move forward. After several more attempts the same thing kept happening.

I finally decided to wait until it was dark to make my move. I stepped outside on the stoop feeling very nervous. I heard a sound and raced back in. I repeated this often for the next couple of weeks, standing outside a bit more each time. Then finally I decided to make my move. I got my purse, shut the door and began walking towards my car.

The sensation of walking in my stilettos, my silky pantyhose caressing my legs, my pretty hair gently blowing in the gentle breeze, the cool air under my dress and my breasts gently bouncing out me into a total state of bliss and euphoria like I never felt before. That is until I nearly walked into a guy walking his dog. Total fear and panic instantly set in. I wanted to run. The house was further away. The car was close. In a panic attack I headed to the car. When I opened the door, the interior lights came on, spotlighting my legs in my shiny pantyhose, sexy stilettos and very short dress. I got in quicky and shut the door. My heart was pounding. I was shaking and sweating. I needed several minutes just to calm down enough to do anything.

I was going to go back to the house, but I began to feel the desire and experience the euphoria and bliss. I decided to try driving around. I started the car and began driving. I stopped at a few places, where I thought it would be safe to get out of the car and go walk around where I could be seen but not touched. After doing that a few times, I headed home. I didn’t even look to see if anyone was near when I got out and began walking to the house. I was feeling the euphoria and bliss. It was wonderful.

It had been and incredibly scary and so wonderful experience. I began going out often. I always had some fear and anxiety but always loved the excitement, thrill , rush and euphoria of it. Little by little I began doing more.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?