Caty Ryan
Baroness

I am a child of the Australian 50’s and 60’s, when “men were men” and given a hard working father who nightly was “one of the boys in the pub” and also even on family holidays, I naturally gravitated towards my mother and I think that was the genesis of Caty.

I also firmly believe that the feminine influence of my mother not only was the genesis of my crossdressing, but also throughout my adult life made it so much easier to relate to females and resulted in some extremely close platonic female friendhips , (eg. I have no sisters, and one of my ‘BFF”S” has no brothers, ergo, we have been “brother and sister” for over 30 years)

I should also add that my fascination and love of female period costume stems from reading a book on this subject at about age 10. I have been hooked on crinolines etc ever since.

Caty

PS I bear no grudges, but “macho Dad” did not make the same mistake twice. HE and my younger brother went “huntin, fishin’ and drinkin’ togthe for decades.

PS

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?