Abby M
Participant
Registered On: October 7, 2020
Topics: 2
Replies: 51

I loved Wonder Woman. Linda Carter was gorgeous, and Gal Gadot is hot, too.

I don’t really “separate” what I watch into man or woman modes, but when I thought about it, I realized that I would subconsciously switch between man mode and woman mode when watching certain movies. I cried like a baby in Ghost, and I tear up when Cary Grant goes to Deborah Kerr’s apartment; so I must be in my woman mode when watching those types of movies. Thanks so much for sharing.

❤️

I too haven’t really thought about separating my viewing habits into male or female viewing mode. Honestly for the most part that stereotypical gender role doesn’t really apply in my house, I think my mom was a tomboy and had more male friends growing up. She loves science fiction, she got me into the genre. She loves Star Trek more, while I love Star Wars. I guess if I had to pick films that I like that would be considered chick flicks, I like Kate and Leopold, Erin Brockovich, Fried Green Tomatoes, and Sleeping with the Enemy. We often went to the theater as kids, so I have a fondness for musicals. However, I now like musicals that are more self aware and make fun of the genre. I love Mel Brooks and I adore both versions of the Producers. I guess I have finally realized I have something in common with Roger Elizabeth Dupree.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.