Vanessa ?
Lady

If we’re only counting people who also know me in guy-mode (so, not anyone who I met specifically as Vanessa and have avoided showing my guy side to), then…

1. My roommate (ex-girlfriend), first person I ever told, shortly after I started dressing up in July of 2019.  I’m pretty sure she suspected I was interested in crossdressing before then, as she had talked about wanting to do makeup on me and suggested I dress up as a girl for Halloween one year.
  2. My younger sibling (non-binary, they-pronouns) who was completely accepting as well.
  3. A friend from college, whose first reaction when I sent a picture was “oh my gosh [guy name], you’re so beautiful as a woman!” 🥰
  4. Another friend from college, who at first (due to a previous conversation the same night) thought the picture I sent was a girl I liked rather than… me as a girl, haha.
  5. A friend of my roommate, older lady who’s a bit eccentric and generally accepting of weird things of all sorts.  She’s probably the person I know least-well out of the people I’ve told, but I just happened to feel comfortable enough to tell her when roommate suggested it.  She hasn’t actually met Vanessa but has been shown a few pictures.

There’s also two people I initially talked to as Vanessa (through Grindr 😅) but ended up meeting as my guy-self instead of as Vanessa, though they’ve both seen me as Vanessa a few times too since I’m comfortable around them either way.  Both trans women, one who lives (or lived? I haven’t heard from her in a month or so now) in the same town and the other who’s unfortunately a 2-hour drive away so I haven’t gotten to see her in a long time.

So… that’s a total of 7 people who know me in guy-mode and are also aware of Vanessa being a thing.  I’m not sure when that number might get bigger, but maybe someday I’ll feel comfortable telling more people…

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?