Roberta, it just makes so much sense that some of the people on the planet are just ‘wrong’ in how they are born.  I don’t mean that in a bad way.  I am not really religious, but I am spiritual, if that make sense.  There are so many explanations about souls and other planes of existence and karma, so much to learn about them all too.  How can there NOT be some mix up in there somewhere.

That first day my sister dressed me, at 5 years old, so I could play with her and her Barbie group, when I first saw myself in the bedroom mirror, I was sort of in awe.  Here I was, a boy as everyone had told me I was, but in that mirror was a pretty cute young girl standing where I was only moments before.  I think I was actually mesmerized by that image as my sister had to shake my shoulder to get my attention to follow her so we could go and play.  I do remember the other girls just accepted me as Paula and none of the other girls that I remember called me by my boy name again for a long time.  I believe I had the advantage of innocence when I accepted that I was supposed to be that girl in the mirror.  I knew that who I saw was me, and from that moment, I wanted to be her.

PaulaF

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?