Anonymous

I am another girl on here that can dress nearly every day.This is down to two factors,my S.O’s acceptance as of 2016 and the fact that I took very esrly retirement from my job nine years ago.I well remembrr the days when dressing opportunities were less frequent.I started dressing at the age of twelve in 1972 and lived at home for another twenty years.I mostly dressed in my locked bedroom at weekends when the rest of the family were in bed.There were an awful lot of gaps in my activity within that twenty year period due to many cycles of purging.When I got married in 1992 and had my own place my dressing sessions imcreased a little bit.I took several days leave from work.With my wife at work for eight hours or so I had the longest crossdressing sessions of my life up to that point.However,the immense pleasure I got turned in to feelings of guilt and shame caused me to purge followed by lomg dry periods of not dressing for months and months.I really don’t take being dressed as Roberta everyday for granted.I feel the pain of my sisters on here who have limited opportunity to dress due to family and work commitments.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?