Anonymous

This would have been a great bit of information for me a couple years ago when I first started Dressing. I sincerely hope other beginners may find this question & answer helpful. I wouldn’t wear or even consider wearing a bra in the beginning (I have NO breast to be wearing one) I was 59 when I started Dressing. I didn’t have the childhood experience of trying on mom or sisters clothing even though I grew up with a house full of them. It never occurred to me to try to wear their clothes or shoes. In the early stages of my Dressing rather than a bra I came across a bralette. It helped fill in the empty spot in my blouses. (But not a bra) then I came a cross s set of b/c filets with adhesive, which adhered to garments rather than my skin. Finally the mirror convinced me .. breast were key to the feminine presentation. I tried several types of bras. First was trying and experimenting. Some for the sex appeal (lace and strings) none really looked good and I definitely considered them too much work … then I discovered the front closure type! Yeah baby … finally! Now I wears bra filled with b/c breastforms which is just right for my build. I had no idea how much liberty Dressing, stepping past some of my closed, preset ways could be. I hope others will be experimenting until they come into their own. I’m a Crossdressing Closet Girl … my Girl is coming together 💋

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?