Daisy Marie
Participant
Registered On: September 27, 2019
Topics: 1
Replies: 68

Congratulations Robyn!

I’m about to do the same as soon as I can.

I’ve been inside two Sephora stores, paid a look on their premium brands (aka expensive stuff) but I didn’t purchase anything (prices and some fear of being mistreated deterred me at that time).

xoxo

Daisy

Definitely.  Prices and fear are big issues.  Which that’s another BIGGIE!!

Plan for it financially along with going in!  Whatever you think you want to spend, add 100-200 to it.

Why?  If you luck out like me and get great ladies to help, your more likely to listen to them and and go along with their suggestions.  Not that you have to…but trust me…when its going good your probably going to add a couple things.  But you tend to get some free gifts, or little samples too, so it can all work out.  Two of the 4 girls that helped me were makeup artists and they presented themselves like it, they were gorgeous.  Tons of info and direction on how to use everything as well.

Good planning and prep goes a long way.

Robyn

Thank you for the extra budget advice, Robyn. As I have a strong feeling that I may be spending far from what I can plan right now, my strategy is to reduce my credit card invoice to a minimum and try to spend wisely, after trying the products and realising that they fit to my need.

I’m unsure whether I’m gonna carry out my beautification spendings at Sephora or at other store with more affordable prices. For someone who lives in a country where its currency lost a great chunk of its value, every imported good became even more expensive during pandemic. However, I’m willing to not wait until 2021 to start a long and fruitful journey into make-up world.

xoxo

Daisy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.