Kelly Ann, Teralynn here! Welcome back. Even in such a wonderful online community as CDH there are going to be people who can try to make you feel bad about how you look, what you say in a post or how you feel about something. The monitors try to get a feel when things are moving in that direction but there is only so much they can do. For the most part most of the CDH sisters are very friendly and wonderful. As you can tell by how you have been welcomed back there are a lot more of that type than the negative types. Don’t let the negative ones drive you away from your CDH sisters who accept you just as you are. Your friend Grace is a “true” friend so I hope you appreciate her. Grace if you read this post – thank you for showing up for your friend when she really needed you! KellyAnn if I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?