Krista
Duchess

Merry Christmas Grace et al.  Well it is still very early morning here in NW Canada.  I haven’t yet had my tea.  Busy doing my morning exercise routine and then my Spanish lesson.  Feliz Navidad!!!!   I made my doggo Paige a special Christmas breakfast – mixed in a Spanish omelet with her dog chunks.  She chomped that down and now she is sleeping by my feet as I wander through CDH.  I have to take her on her walkie early this morning as my wifey has gotten up early to prep for visiting our grandkiddos by 9 a.m.  We have some crazy lockdown rules.  We can’t go visit our grandkids as a couple ($1000 fine) BUT we can go visit if we are two single people so for today we are legally separated (in case anyone asks you) and driving over in separate vehicles.  Bizarre.  Love the sound of having a Baileys but my son-in-law is lactose intolerant so I’ll be having a Cuba Libre with him instead.  Gotta run and take doggo.  Have a glorious rest of Christmas Day.  Hugs, Krista.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?