How about a little different angle to the subject.

The day my sister found me dressed and cleaning my house, I was head to toe full on femme and having a wonderful time being so.  She knew I was gay, had known for well over 10 years, without me having to even tell her way back then.

The knee jerk reaction when she realized that she was looking at her little brother dressed more feminine than she usually did:  “Are you gay?”  I nearly fell to the floor laughing when hearing that and having the biggest grin on my face until she actually realized what she had just asked me.

She did apologize for asking that, but it makes you see how most ‘normies’ react to the revelation.  I think it was part shock, and part being embarrassed by the actual culture shock of seeing THE truth that had been hidden for so long.  Her and mom both kind of knew I was gay, though I had never told them I was for certain, but it was the pink elephant in the room with us that was never asked about.

I guess she could handle the knowledge that her brother was gay, but had never had to confront the actual truth, then finding out so suddenly, with never a single clue, that I was also a CD and possible transgender.

Cindy, Betty, and all of you girls, straight or bi or gay, love your spouse/SO/BF/GF/family with everything you have and make sure they know you love them, and maybe that little sliver of doubt will go away and they will all see you as they always did ‘before’.

PaulaF

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?