RSVP in the mail!

Clara… what a wonderful idea! Spring has sprung in the benighted half of the world and ‘down under’ has rolled over into autumn. The weather is still warm and a barbecue sounds like fun!

My menu is as follows…

Chèvre Chaude… rounds of goat feta, coated in egg and breadcrumb and flashed fried until it jussssst…. starts to melt. Served on a lettuce leaf with pea shoots, pomegranate seeds and a vinaigrette.

For a main…

A base of thinly sliced new, baby potatoes lightly fried in olive oil (extra virgin of course), chopped spring onions, garlic sliced thinly but not crushed, slices of pancetta and a good sprinkling of red walnuts crushed.
A topping of caramelised red onion, sliced fresh apricot, heritage cherry tomatoes and more pomegranate all spiced with dill fronds, chopped mint, turmeric, cinnamon, coriander, cumin, salt and black pepper.

For dessert…

Home baked brioche buns, split open, filled with rich vanilla ice cream and topped with grilled pancetta, black pepper and homemade Rhubarb and berry jam!

For wine I would suggest a good NZ Sauvignon Blanc, crisp and cold and a Rosé… perhaps a Bandol or something similar from the home of gorgeous Rosés, France

For my outfit? Well… I’ll be cooking so a white chefs jacket! Otherwise… a little black dress, fully corseted , Dior stockings and say… 3” pumps!

Allez bonne fête 🥳 Polly

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?