Registered On: January 17, 2021
Topics: 55
Replies: 511
Has thanked: 3649 times
Been thanked: 2057 times

Best thing to do is setup appointment with your Dr then depending on laws and such He or she will refer you to someone else if he or she can’t help. First step Primary Dr.  Wishing you the best of luck.



1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account