Danelle

One of the most important things is your positive thoughts now.

I only dressed in private a short time before I found I had stage 4 cancer.  Yes, dressing was still on my mind while on chemo (18 months).

Being on chemo with stage 4 cancer will make you think of all the things you haven’t done yet.

Making plans to do them when you feel better helps to keep those + thoughts.

I’m in remission now and feel better.  I still can only dress in the closet that won’t change. But now I am more committed to being the girl I love to be any time I can.

The most important thing is for you to get better. When you are down on chemo, remember it will pass and you might loose weight to help your girly figure. I lost almost 70 lbs but I’m still don’t have the girly figure I want. LOL

One of the good things (besides living) that came out of chemo for me is my boobs has started to grow. I love my “B”cups.

If you are in the closet to, you might like to do girly when on chemo. I did small things. They helped me. I started going to a nail salon for my fingers and toes. Wife was all for it when they were clear. I was down one time when I went in. As I set there watching the girls there’s in red , I told the lady I wanted long pointed red nails. She set back and just looked and ask , you sure?  I said yes please red and shinny as possible and told her I wanted it for me..

When I got home the wife said WTF.  I said it’s what I want for now. She doesn’t like it but doesn’t say anything anymore.

There are small things you can do to feel girly.  I’ve added more as time has gone by but I’m still in the closet (with red nails)

If I want to know more or just to talk, message me.

Praying for you girl.

Shirley.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?