I understand what you mean, and I am not being naive, but I wouldn’t have that kind of kiss, because I am married!

However, the point of my replying is that I have been kissed in a friendly and probably platonic way by many girls and one man (I still feel a bit disgusted by that – no offence intended, but to me, personally, it’s my centre of repulsion).

The very first time a genetic girl kissed me, on the cheek – just a friendly peck, girl to “girl” it felt so wonderful – the pinnacle of acceptance, of being loved as a person, in that moment. The world kinda stood still. Violins weren’t playing, as I was in a nightclub – the song was “Groove is in the Heart” by Deee-Lite.

I swear there were flowers growing all around, and birds flying around my head – but none came to sit on my hand and chirrup a duet with me, and there were no visions of handsome princes – or, in my case, beautiful princesses on powerful steers coming to sweep me up – I’m unsweepable. Part of the furniture. Glued to the partnership.

But I have so much love, I don’t want it trapped like so much wind: Better out than in, as they say.

Being kissed by a woman while en femme is just lovely, femininity affirming, and adds an extra smile to my heart, chasing away all the little black clouds I built up in my youth, storing them in my bank of love, ready to repay my wife and family with interest.

The first time was probably the most potent, but then again, maybe not, as I cannot remember her name, nor does it seem to matter.

I never dreamed it could happen, and it did, which was what made it so special.

I don’t expect it, but I do get kissed on most outings, and, if I am lucky, the lady turns her cheek to invite me to reciprocate. Those are my terms – I never, ever kiss or hug uninvited, as a gentleman.

As a lady, I require an invitation too, as I am not presumptuous. I definitely prefer an RSVP.

I live in eager anticipation of kissing my wife en femme, in the nature of the OP, but am still a lady in waiting…

I guess we all need something to look forward to in life!

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?