Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,

I am curious to know how many of us have been kissed by another gurl or a man while dressed.  It is something I very much look forward to but have not yet experienced.  I am wondering if it was everything you had hoped or if it was disappointing and not what you thought it would be.  Curious if the fantasy was better than reality or if reality was everything you had hoped it would be.

Jade

I love to be kissed by a man. Actually, I was kissed once by another cross-dresser, really liked it but had to go home as it was late. Wish I could have stayed for more.

I have read several ‘first kiss’ anecdotes and most often there is the element of surprise as to how enjoyable it was and how feminine the kissee felt.

Araminta.

Have your kisses been surprises or during dates?

It was a surprise, perhaps an ambush. It was in a parking lot after a CD social event as we were getting ready to go home. If I HAD known in advance I am sure that I would have acquiesced to a more planned activity and I am sure that she wanted me to go home with her but I have a nervous wife who thinks of calling emergency if I am more that 10-minutes late.

Araminta.

Have never had the experience of kissing another crossdresser. Don’t think I would really like it.

To each their own

Liz

I’m a straight male. I have no desire to be kissed by another male regardless of how he is dressed. I have been kissed many times whilst dressed but only by my wife…. Other than a peck on the cheek from a supportive friend when I told her.
      I’d be interested to find out how many on here would like to be kissed by another man. We keep being told that 90% or at least the vast majority, of crossdressers are heterosexual. Sometimes, reading posts on here makes me wonder. 🙂

Cerys.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Cerys, I still find it hard to accept 90% of crossdressers are through and through totally heterosexual – and very adamant about it too!

Or maybe as some crossdressers realize they may be transgender that percentage will go up.  I can’t believe only 10% would accept themselves to be gay, or bi-sexual, or even bi-curious.  I myself find it low.

Stevie

It isn’t so much that cross-dressers are convinced they are ‘heterosexual’ as it is that ‘heterosexual’ is based on false assumptions and is used to convey inaccurate meanings. For example, it creates the impression of ‘opposite’ sexes when the very concept of the sexes being opposites, poles of the same thing, or in contention with each other is socially damaging and discriminatory.

Sexual attraction is triggered by gender and not sex. If sex were the trigger then you would be attracted to all females, and you are not, therefore sex is not the activating element of the libido. On the other hand you ARE attracted (by definition) to all attractive women, regardless of their sex, including yourself. Those who are blessed in being able to transit between genders are generally also capable of varying between sexual identities.

The concept that ‘heterosexual’ is trying to convey (but fails to do so) is masculine-feminine-neutral intimacy. (I.e., Masculine-Feminine, Feminine-Feminine, Feminine-Androgynous, etc., etc.) A feminine cross-dresser with a masculine male is, to me, ‘heterosexual’. The whole concepts and terms regarding human sexual activities need radical revisions in order to reflect the multiplicity and variability of situations. For example, all people are either sexual or asexual; that’s two types. They could be male or female; that’s four types. They could be gynecophilic, androphilic, androgynophilic or similar types of sexual orientation, that’s at least 12-types. They could be feminine, masculine or androgynous (two types of androgynous); that’s 48-types. Combine that with the gender pairings above, and that a lot of variation even amongst the gender-invariant. And it goes on and some of this typology is variable. The mosaic of sexual situations for any one person is not best described by three or four terms that are, in themselves, inaccurate.

When you except that coitus is a many-splendored thing comprised of many, often vague, aspects and can very very situational, then basing sexual attraction solely on the sex of the person to who you happen to be attracted to is conceptually limited to the point of blindness of comprehension.

When considering someone as a sexual partner it is not really their maleness (except for certain physiological requirements) or femaleness that you consider as that is moot unless you actually want to create progeny. It is how pretty they are or how many they are or how pretty you feel and one can contrive numerous, similar variations.

Sex and gender are not the same.

Sex is what you are.

Gender is what you do.

Araminta.

Anonymous

I’ve said it before and I’ll repeat it again.

For me the true positive and main reason that I am here is that I seek friendship.

As it grows and matures you know the feelings of friends. The intimacy becomes real, shown in words and responses.

I am sure that kiss is lovely and it “ knocks you off your feet” .  But being accepted is so far reaching into our ethos. I have not received that  physical contact acceptance  at home- it is not comparable. But…- I do feel entirely accepted here ,  I have the love of friends all day- in silence- in words- in gestures of kindness, empathy, support and love. I am valued and I am told that my company is good. That for me is so incredible, given our restraint s here. A kiss is a sign and it is hopefully sincere and passionate. But, I speak for myself here, I would forego a kiss for a hug. Hugs are “‘easy to give” , lovely to feel – and they cry for response. You can deliver any emotional need in a hug and you can still talk too ( the double wammy).

And how about that first hand hold? That first look into the eyes? The meeting of souls.

it’s just me-but hugs do so much more- especially the long ones.

I have no experience of kisses that you speak of. But if you want to read my “ Book Of Hugs”- I’d be only too please to oblige🙂😌😃😉😀

A definite mmmm from me,

Now you know why I sign….

Anya ( Hugs ) the brackets ARE the two arms- and doubles indicates I need yours too.

Aww- Anya’s getting passionate now!!’

love you all- especially if you follow my meaning. And if you don’t- well you have something to look forward too😁

Have a great week !! Anya ((hugs)).

Go on- give someone a huge hug!

I understand what you mean, and I am not being naive, but I wouldn’t have that kind of kiss, because I am married!

However, the point of my replying is that I have been kissed in a friendly and probably platonic way by many girls and one man (I still feel a bit disgusted by that – no offence intended, but to me, personally, it’s my centre of repulsion).

The very first time a genetic girl kissed me, on the cheek – just a friendly peck, girl to “girl” it felt so wonderful – the pinnacle of acceptance, of being loved as a person, in that moment. The world kinda stood still. Violins weren’t playing, as I was in a nightclub – the song was “Groove is in the Heart” by Deee-Lite.

I swear there were flowers growing all around, and birds flying around my head – but none came to sit on my hand and chirrup a duet with me, and there were no visions of handsome princes – or, in my case, beautiful princesses on powerful steers coming to sweep me up – I’m unsweepable. Part of the furniture. Glued to the partnership.

But I have so much love, I don’t want it trapped like so much wind: Better out than in, as they say.

Being kissed by a woman while en femme is just lovely, femininity affirming, and adds an extra smile to my heart, chasing away all the little black clouds I built up in my youth, storing them in my bank of love, ready to repay my wife and family with interest.

The first time was probably the most potent, but then again, maybe not, as I cannot remember her name, nor does it seem to matter.

I never dreamed it could happen, and it did, which was what made it so special.

I don’t expect it, but I do get kissed on most outings, and, if I am lucky, the lady turns her cheek to invite me to reciprocate. Those are my terms – I never, ever kiss or hug uninvited, as a gentleman.

As a lady, I require an invitation too, as I am not presumptuous. I definitely prefer an RSVP.

I live in eager anticipation of kissing my wife en femme, in the nature of the OP, but am still a lady in waiting…

I guess we all need something to look forward to in life!

Love Laura

“Being kissed by a ______ while en femme is just lovely, femininity affirming, and adds an extra smile to my heart, chasing away all the little black clouds I built up in my youth, storing them in my bank of love….”

Fill in the blank.

Kind of a way to understand the variations in sexual attractions amongst feminine, gender-variant males when they are feminine. They are ‘dressed’ because they want to be attractive and lovely. That someone else finds them to be feminine and attractive is reaffirming. And it really makes you feel good.

Araminta.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hiya Jade!  I’m going to assume you mean kissed in a passionate and romantic way.  To which I would say no, I have not been kissed by a man while en femme and being “me”.  Masculine physique doesnt appeal to me as much as female gender does.  Haven’t been kissed by a trans person or crossdresser either, tho’ I’m open to it and have no phobia against it.  Now, regardless of any of that, I’m going to have to like you in the first place before I get all kissy kissy with you anyway.

Stevie

Anonymous

Nothing like the first kiss from a guy felt wonderful and actually made my toes curl. This one guy been dating still have the touch for 2nd and 3rd and so on.

Donna

Donna, You may recall that you were a trifle in doubt as to whether you should transition. I believe I expressed the opinion that your reasons for doubting indicated a high probability that you should transition. This makes me feel that that probability is even higher than I thought.

On the one hand, I would like to express my wishes for a desirable outcome. On the other hand, these surgical teams seem empathetic, highly competent with a practiced methodology that has been refined for decades and are very experienced. I strongly feel that my wishes will be fulfilled with little difficulty.

Well, for them, anyway. You will just have to remember that things will get better and when they do, I look forward to hearing from you. But then I LOVE gossip!

Araminta.

Anonymous

Thank you so much once again Araminta Know this surgeon doing mine well experience and with the before and after pics of past patience that could show me Was excellent. Like a artist.

Hugs
          Donna

Barb Wire
      Lady

If ever I meet my CDH friends IRL, you’ll get a smack & squeeze from me!!

Now why do I feel hungry??

I have years ago by my best boy friend at the time, completely unexpected… and I reciprocated! And that’s all I’ll say about it…

💋🤗 Barb

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
      • This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
      Paula
      Lady

Been kissed by men, women, crossdressers and transgender people. All were lovely romantic kisses and some led to more dates. I guess I just got lucky on the romantic part lol. My makeup didn’t even get ruined lol

Anonymous

My first kiss by a guy was totally magic he became my first male boyfriend.  I still remember it 0ver 40 years later.  I have romantically kissed a few of my CD friends and enjoyed it each time

Anonymous

Hi Jade,

Kind of hard since I’m not out and about. But I fondly remember ‘K’ , a Thai ladyboy who had the hots for me. All very innocent. I professed indifference, but there was something nice about being pursued by one of the most beautiful woman I ever met.

Marti xxx

OMG, Jade!

To be kissed by a man!

Diane

Jane Don
      Lady

I’ve had a quick pec on the cheek but never really be kissed by a man–I Do love the ideal though–

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Jade, for me I have never been kissed while dressed. The thought of an accepting GG and having a long deep kiss is my fondest dream. The thoughts of being kissed by a man is gross….or is it?? More and more this last year or so the idea of a kiss from a man would be more and more desirable every day. Partly because the more I dress the more I try to think like a woman and the more the idea of being kissed by a man is maybe desirable??? So mixed up!!

. . .Cassie

Sadly, I’ve experienced that only in my delicious dreams and fantasies. And in those the “kiss” is just the appetizer…😇

As long as I can remember I have been kissing both guys and gals while dressed as a girl or as a boy. Or naked! Kissing is an important part of greeting friends for me, as well as a sensual delight during sex play.

Lisa
        Lady

Hi all,

I just saw this post by Jade.  Jade, if you’re still looking for responses, I’ll tell you it was magical for me when I first kissed as a girl and every other time after.  I love falling into the arms of another and being taken. It gives me tingles just writing about it.

Lisa

Other than familial kisses from my mom and sister, my first kiss was actually with a girl.  We were both about 10 and were good friends at school.  She confided in me one day that she wanted to know what kissing was like and finally talked me into doing it with her behind our apartment building.

Two pair of lips, dry, pressing nervously together, maybe a little head movement like in the movies, and it was over in less than 5 minutes.  No loss of breathing control, certainly no tongue, no butterflies, nothing.  Oh wow, very mechanical seeming.

Now, my first romantic kiss, ever, was with my very first boyfriend/crush.  Vincent obviously knew a thing or two about kissing and how to set my emotions on fire before our lips ever touched.  Electrical touches, heartbeats at near Mach speed, ears ringing, breath stopping, ALL at the same time.  OMFG!!!

Kissing men is definitely not for everybody, which leaves more for me (weg).  I have even heard some women describe a sexually excited man as scary.  It all depends on how you see men in general.

Now, most men cannot kiss to save their lives, gay or straight.  Some men are good at it, and a few will leave you asking for more.

I have kissed men, CD’s and preop TG’s.  Some are good and some are darn good.  As to GG and postoperative Trans-women, I have no clue since my 10 year old friend, and have no desire to know, polar opposite of most CD’s I have known who profess to be straight.

Be yourself and let others pick their path.  Life is so much easier when you don’t worry about what someone else thinks about you.

PaulaF

While dressed, I have kissed men and it was heaven. Even better than my fantasies and my fantasies are pretty good 😉

A few years ago, I had “met” an older married guy online who was advertising to hook up with a CD. I went to his apartment, we kissed awhile, which was incredible and then he said “go get changed!” I came back out of the bedroom as Jenny, he took me in his arms and we kissed. My hands on his chest, his arms around my waist. I honestly felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

He was the first man I was with while dressed fully as Jenny. Before him, I had only dabbled with pantyhose, stockings, panties, etc. while fooling around with men.

Personally, I find many men to be excellent kissers. There is even science that says the mix of testosterone when two men kiss produces a spark that no other gender can match. I will ONLY date men who enjoy kissing (many guys aren’t “into it” sadly). When two guys connect with a kiss though, it’s electric.

As a guy, I have kissed other guys, other CDs, TGs, and even GGs (my least favorite, sorry ladies). Give me the lips of a big strong sexy man, ideally while I am dressed as Jenny, any day/all day!

Anonymous

I have also found that to be the case.  I love to be kissed by a man.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Dressed or not I’m not interested in men

Kissed while dressed – yes but only by my wife and I don’t want it any other way.

/kt

I have a boyfriend so yes many times, and it’s heaven.

Anonymous

same here still makes my toes curl

Yes! Love to be kissed by men when dressed en femme.  First time was in the back seat of a car and was so romantic.

I bet that was so nice Jenna mine was at my front door Jennifer

Anonymous

Now kiss men as a woman no matter what wearing or not wearing since now a woman

Donna

I get so weak in the knees when i am kissed by my wife or my boyfriend

Anonymous

Wait, you have a wife *and* a boyfriend?

Cece X
      Lady

I used to date women but in recent times have dated only men. My experiences en femme have been very limited. Unfortunately, the five experiences I have had with men while dressed have been disappointing.
      The first three experiences were with long-term partners who tolerated my wardrobe but were not really appreciating me dressed en femme. The last two were hookups with closet crossdressers who were only interested in wham bam thank you ma’am. I will never do that again. My present boyfriend of almost two years is uninterested, so he has not yet seen me en femme.
      If I am ever in the market for another boyfriend, I will make sure he will be crossdresser who is interested in dating another crossdresser. Then the kisses will be wonderful.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Cece X.
      • This reply was modified 2 years ago by Cece X.
        Sammatha
        Lady

Hi
        I have kissed a few guys as samantha. Great feeling as enfemme. Loved this experience.
        But would love to date a crossdresser.
        Samantha x

I would love to also Sammatha maybe we could meet some time in the future

Hi Jade let me start by telling you I am not gay but the first time a man kissed me i went weak in the knees and returned the kiss very passionately that has only happened once before though i have been having dreams lately about being a bride hopes this helps Jennifer

Anonymous

I was once kissed by a man while in drab mode while out on a date with my girlfriend when we were at a bar. It was embarrassing for me as a man but I think I secretly like it.

I haven’t been kissed by a man enfem or in boy mode but have been kissed a few times enfem by another crossdresser who was also dressed enfem and was very exciting. Seemed like a very natural thing to do.     was in a bar/restaurant were we would meet for some girl time.

Never kissed a guy. Never been attracted to other men. But have been thinking about recently as i get more into this. Is this common?

Anonymous

More common than you think.

For me it was about him seeing me in my best outfit. I wanted him to kiss me because he wanted me and it felt so good. I still always think about that first kiss. I was all dolled up to with a thong thigh highs and an incredible pair of shoes. I was ready and it didn’t disappoint. If you need some help practicing I wii
        . Not trying to be forward but I can help
        You practice. Hope this helps

The reality was way better. I was in a club all dolled up and I met this guy we went to his car and made out like school kids. I felt him and it turned me on big time. We went to a party and I felt so beautiful he wanted me to sleep over but I said no go. Now that I look back at it I should have. Hope this helps

Jane Don
      Lady

My late wife & I used to talk about this regularly –She wanted Fem me (Jane) to experience all the things Cis girls experience-( the good & the bad)-& I was more than willing-In fact-Excited– From the storybook/movie Romance type things to Date Rape–Public displays of affection -even “Play” gang rape–Nothing where I would be Really hurt but some pain might be involved-Where I would Submit to men whether I felt like it or not– anywhere anytime–(she was like that with Other men)–In everyday life she was a take charge person– I’m still trying to figure out how/where to find men to play out those Dom roles with Fem me–

Interesting to see this topic come back. I see the replies run the gamut. Personally, I have zero attraction to men and have always been completely mystified as to what makes a man attractive to anyone. Strangely however, I am very attracted to the idea of being intimate with a man. No kissing or cuddling, just the x rated part. CDs and feminine looking trans girls are maybe my ultimate turn-on. This is all pure fantasy as I am 100% devoted to my wife and 100% monogamous. Still, the fantasy is nice.

Catherine

Other trans and men oh yes. I love kissing  on the dance floor and in public. It feels natural and so thrilling. It is so affirming and self fulfilling . Being a cd means more than dressing but actually being a woman. This topic was brought up once in my support group and afterwards we all now kiss one another when saying hi and goodbye like girlfriends do but not as exciting as with a man in your arms

Anonymous

..Plenty from both… Never really thought much about it beyond just being a boring ‘kiss’ Maybe they got more of out of it than I did?.. Lol !

I wish you well !

x

Thanks for sharing.  Sounds like this was a great experience and perhaps lead you to have others?

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?