Amy Myers
Baroness

I am not sure I can add anything new to this discussion, but this is something I also have wondered about quite a lot. I too feel as there must be some common thread amoungst us which is acting to increase the desire, but it’s more than that, it is now NEED to dress up and express my feminine side.

My answer fits with what many have said, I’m a still healthy 68, but of course less testosterone, am in retirement and more privacy to dress, but most importantly for some reason I am driven to dress up.

I like so many others also started young, a bit before puberty, gave it up for years, then dabbled from time to time till just after 60 or so I when was bitten big time with wanting to dress up. However, even 2o years earlier I had the wish to dress up better, and even go out, but I didn’t have the information we have now. I still felt like some kind of naughty freak at times.  Now I want to have as much feminine time as I can before I get too old or infirm to enjoy it.

Another factor at play I think, at least here in Canada, is the much greater acceptance of all kinds of alt lifestyles this included. I enjoy a high degree of acceptance, and I’m sure it is way higher than it would have been in the 90’s when I first dreamed of going full femme.

Amy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?