Anonymous

Hi Laura,

and a happy new year. In answer to your lovely to read post, I’m afraid my best approximation is ‘I don’t know’.

What I do know is that after a solid year of posting, I’m somehow still here on cdh. I’m less twitchy about my activities. I’m still essentially stealth but don’t go into panic mode when friends or family visit. If they were to be nosy, they wouldn’t have to look far and I’m not so sure I care that much. If I’ve left out moisturiser creams or female razors which I now prefer, or my clear varnishes which I use on my fingernails regularly, or my epilator, well, there you go.

I had a makeover session which was just an ‘if only’ idea a year ago (I swear it was one of your threads that got me thinking on that one!). My newly pierced ears have recently healed, so I spent the holiday period in dangly earrings, and no one seems to have gone apopleptic.

None of which I could have anticipated. Perhaps my non-cd life has been a bit too much fun in other ways, and I’m lazy. But although I’ve got a feeling this year will bring new things, I think I’m letting go of objectives and just go with the flow.

Thanks for the thought challenge. It never hurts to think, lol.

Marti xxx

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?