Angela Booth
Hostess

I used to take oodles of photos when I first started dressing and going out. I had to take them to the photo shop to be developed. I wanted to see how I looked and keep a record of every outfit and every trip. It was almost obsessional. Once digital cameras came in I was doing all the editing and storing them on discs. 

Once I was really getting out and about a couple of friends pointed out that I was taking far too many. They were right of course so I started to take only ones of scenery and the occasional one of me.

Nowadays I might take a couple here and there if out at venues and what is considered normal. The oddity is that these days the mobile phone is everywhere and people are taking loads of photos of anything that moves including loads of themselves for social media.

There are a lot of reasons why but the main one is that I have a photographic chronology of how I have evolved which I can dip into to make me feel soooo good.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?