Hello Teri,

At Diva Las Vegas 2021 I had a delightful  chance dinner conversation with a beautiful lady seated directly across from me who had the most gorgeous nails.  She was Cassandra Lynn and is a member on this forum.  Cass was so incredibly kind to show me how she created her beautiful nails and proceeded to actually do my nails right there at the table (thank you sooo much Cass if you happen to read this too).  The short version is that Cass prepares a bunch of  Lee press on nails (she always does extras) first by shaping them (I myself use a Dremel tool with sanding stone) and then coating them with 2 coats of OPI polish (she puts them onto a doubled piece of  clear packing tape so they will hold still while she paints them one coat at a time, once on one week and then another coat on the next week).  Then she pulls them off and applies and trims a piece of  Scotch Clear Double Sided Mounting tape to each nail ( I will try to send you a pic of the actual tape since there are many similar packages, I think it is the 10 pound tape that you can get at hardware and craft stores) but she doesn’t remove the backing.  Next she puts all of her nails into a plastic baggie and keeps them in her purse.  When she needs a nail she just peels the tape off of one and sticks it on (and it is really on!…You could play piano and they won’t come off until you actually carefully peel them off.  Also when they are off you can retape them if you want and use again.  Cass is a longstanding member of the community and most kind so don’t be afraid to talk to her.  Otherwise, you can contact me and I will try to help.  Cass said that she didn’t mind sharing her method and I think that if you look at her photos you can see her beautiful nails.

I hope this helps you,

Marg Produe

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?