Fitness and diet are so key to maintaining a nice figure Tammy and both take a pretty fair amount of resolve and internal willpower. You mentioned stress as being a factor in your weight gain and that’s a key point that can’t be ignored.

I too have been a very active person my whole life. In my younger days I was a pretty decent runner and completed regularly in 5k and 10k races. I was a huge cycle enthusiast and rode a grest deal for pleasure and also in many long distance races and tours. I also spent a good amount of time working out in the gym to enhance my upper body.

I was quite the physical specimen in my ‘20s-‘40s but toward my ‘50s I had advanced in my career to the point where work hours were severely cutting into my free activity time. The stress at work also rose significantly which contributed to some unhealthy eating habits. I was quickly heading in the wrong direction fitness and weight wise and my self image plummeted along with my interest in dressing nicely in either male or femme mode.

What rescued me was a chance at an early retirement in my late ‘50s. I rethought many of life goals at that moment and grabbed the opportunity to take back control of my life. Once free from the stress and time demands of work, I reestablished most of the fitness activities and all of the good dietary practices of my youthful days. Over the course of three years I was to get “back in the pink” as much as anyone in their sixth decade could hope for.  And of course with the return to fitness so too came back my positive male and femme self image which served to strengthen my desires to fully live out both halves of my identity.

A key part of your return to fitness plan must include a way to eliminate or reduce as much stress in your life as you possibly can. The physical and especially the mental rewards from doing so will serve you well in achieving your immediate goals now and for your overall well being for the rest of your life.

Good luck and stick with it sister!

*** Kayla ***

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?