To all of the ladies who have taken the time to and will take the time to reply to my introduction I say thank you for all of you kind and supportive words. I apologize if I’m not able to respond to each and every one of you. I would very much love to, but I am afraid that I’m such a slow at typing on a keyboard that it would take me forever to do so.

I’m sure that over the course of time I will be blessed enough to develop friendships and have plenty of girl talk with many of you. I look forward to doing just that. To that end it would be very helpful to me to open up to you all if you could help me by asking me questions and suggesting topics of discussion.  My crossdressing is just not something that I have much experience discussing with others and I’m a little at a loss on just how to articulate just who and what I am. I lack a full grasp of the language of transgendered culture. Please bare with me as I try to understand the terms and expressions that so many of you are already fully fluent in.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?