Krissy
Lady

I was really influenced in the 80s by the likes of boy George Bowie and the whole new romantic scene, I can remember watching top of the pops and seeing what I thought at the time was a woman only to be told the next day at school that no that is a man? I was stunned,intrigued and in love with the whole look ( secretly at first) at the time I’d just been wearing tights, but from then on I started going a little further trying on bras and knickers, shaving my legs and wearing a little bit of eyeliner. From then on I knew this was the life for me! I was so much happier when I presented as a woman and I took every advantage to dress so as id always go to fancy dress parties as a glamorous woman and I’d not want to dress as a male at all as I liked how I looked and friends would say ” jeez you make a great woman if I didn’t know you I’d chat you up and take you for drinks! So I knew I had to push forward and even thought about having the op! But then I met someone and fell in love ( still secretly dressed though) and from then till now I’ve not stopped and I’ve slowly become more femme and I still think one day I’ll make the change permanently in the future as its something I need to do as never felt so happy 😊

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?