Ashley, we have a lot in common.  I also have a bride who accepts “Kathy”.  She allows me time time to fully dress in the morning, when I normally read the newspaper.  I am up early, around 5:30 or 6:00, crank up the paper on my laptop and get dressed – usually fully dressed as Kathy – from the wig on down to heeled sandals or princes heels for a business or church look.  I usually emerge as Bob around 10:00 or so and do my regular guy stuff while underdressed, panties and usually a silky cami, sometimes with light “Nu Bra” self adhesive pads – depending on whatever shirt I am wearing for the day.  Only Dr appointments keep Kathy from wearing pretty undies.

I have found that dressing puts me in a good mood and also seems to give me a different outlook on whatever the day brings.  I have dressed in feminine attire since I was 5 years old and tried on my sisters Sunday School dress.  I am now 74.  I do not go out dressed – it’s forbidden by my otherwise accepting bride.  She also will not let me shave my facial hair – goatee and a stache.  Likely as a way to keep Kathy at home and not out and about.  It seems like a fair compromise, all things considered.  She does not want to see Kathy “walking around the house in a dress”.  Too bad, I’m thinking Kathy might engage in more of the household chores if she could be dressed in leggings, capris or a cute little skort and a fun top.  Hey – it wouldn’t be a dress!!

Hugs, Kathy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?