ChloeC
Duchess

Hi Betty, it’s so great to hear that couples can get along with each other, overcoming issues that could tear others apart.  I was married for six years, way back, just expecting it would last a lifetime, but it didn’t.  Well, now I’ve been married over 40 years to a wonderful woman who even with my faults, and drawbacks, and foibles, lapses, forgetfulness, still loves me as I do her.

You know, it takes lots of things to make a union work, understanding and love.  Consideration and love.  Acceptance and love. Giving and taking and love.  Sharing and love.  Just to name a few. Oh, yes, did I say love?

Obviously, we’re a ‘little’ older than you two, and things are changing, but we still get along with each quite well, and still give each other moments of affection.  Yes, it takes some work too, but the more each puts in, the more both get back.

And I’m still looking forward as I have since day one of our romance, to grow old with her, still sharing that love.  And I hope the same for you two and all the other couples here and for those singles that want it, to hopefully find that person with whom they can share their lives.

Hugs, ChloeC

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?