This great thread does seem to live forever and it is a fun trip down memory lane.  I listen to all types of music but my heart is really in 60’s and 70’s rock.  My wife and I used to dance 5 straight hours at big road houses with live rock bands every weekend (and drink some beer too).  It was absolutely that greatest fun for us but then finally it ended…. (we had children).   So to keep the rock hall memories alive I bought a jukebox and filled it up with 200 of the greatest 45 hits ever from that time.  I added a few pinball and video machines along with beer signs and topped it off with a flood of surplus pink neon tubes formerly used in the UW Rathskeller. Ah, the basement bistro and we didn’t have to worry about babysitters or driving home.  So, Rock and Roll never did die at our farmhouse and it also made a great alarm clock for kids oversleeping (She Caught The Katy by the Blues Brothers or Bad To The Bone by George Thorogood played at full volume).   So we had fun and all the kids got a valuable music appreciation course (oh, and they all learned to drive stick shift too!).  But then, they all grew up, moved out, got their own music tastes and bought cars with automatic transmissions.  Strangely now they all seem to have built their own version of the basement bistro in their homes.  What’s old is new?  Thanks for this fun topic and party on!  Marg 

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?