Dawn Wyvern
Managing Ambassador

I am androgynous looking with dyed long hair and thin eyebrows,  and dress in androgynous clothes, and have been addressed as madam often when traveling. The important thing is not to try and lie to the immigration people when they are asking you questions, be honest so as your name matches your ticket and passport, and dress conservatively rather that over the top.

I fly on domestic flights in full girl mode often and have no issues, even  some of the security team know me now so its not a problem – even with prosthetic silicon boobs. Just be courteous  and kind as they have a job to do to keep everyone safe and you are not breaking any laws.

For some good info for American flyers, take a look at Flying Pretty section in Kimberly Huddles blog – http://kimberlyhuddle.blogspot.com/2012/08/how-to-fly-pretty.html

Be proud, be confident, be patient, dress appropriately and be courteous – then you should be fine

hugs

Dawn x

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?