This is a very powerful topic with some great replies. For me the scariest thing I ever did as Barbie was to take my first step out my door dressed as a very non passable 6’6 tall CD and do it dressed in a latex dress and five inch heels. I was awful at make up, awkward in those heels to the point of hardly being able to walk and it was to meet another girl who lived 45 miles away.

I had a full on panic attack and felt ill. I kept thinking I was going to be pulled over by some redneck cop. This was in 1995 and I was in a very rural and conservative area. Every little noise my car would make would leave me certain it was about to break down. My paranoia was in high gear the entire way there and the entire way back. I was also 35 years old at the time and had not attempted to fully dress in years so I was a total novice in some ways.

For the first two year I was out I was scared every time I left my home dressed but I kept doing it and began making an actual life for myself out in the real world. One very sound bit of advice I have seen on this forum in the short time I have been here is “Baby Steps” and it is very good advice.

Even back in 95 TG publications advised baby steps when it came to going out the first few times. I took off out of the gate like an Olympic sprinter. I paid for it in a lot of ways because I was not ready.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?