Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

About every six weeks, I get my back waxed – I’d like complete hair removal, but that’s hard to explain to your wife when you are still closeted.  I work from home and so now and then (not nearly enough) I pull out my stash of under things, bras and panties.

I decided to be daring on the day I was scheduled for my back waxing – I decided to wear my bra up until a little before time to go to my appointment.  The idea was that I may or may not still have the marks from my bra, but at that point it would be out of my hand.  I’d just have to hold my breath wondering if my wax tech, would notice and if she did, would she say anything.

I got nervous and took off my bra sooner than I wanted, but I was sure there were still marks when I left for my appointment.   If she noticed, she did not say anything.

I wasn’t so daring with my next appointment.  During the appointment we got to talking about a business she wants to start – a gift shop that caters to women and primarily has risque stationary, notepads, etc.  I wondered if she was steering the conversation toward the risque to get me to open up.

I have another appointment coming up soon, but wife will be home before I go, so I won’t be able to “warm up” first.  I have an online friend who encouraged me to pull the bandaid off and wear a bra to my appointment.  That makes my heart race just thinking about it.  I wish I had the nerve.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Heather Wannabe. Reason: Add notifications
      Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

It’s a pleasure to get to talk about such things among girls who understand.

Trish White
      Baroness

I wouldn’t worry about what the wax tech see’s or thinks. On the up side you’ll find out what her comment about risque meant and maybe she’ll give you some other ideas on areas to wax. There really is no down side other than you’ll have given her something to talk about around the coffee pot. If you’re pleasant and obviously a good client I bet she says nothing or maybe compliments you on your choice of a bra.

Cheers,

Trish

Thank you for those words of encouragement.  I know what you say is absolutely true.   I should test the waters some more during my next visit.

I saw your post about your oldest son, I hope if you had that conversation that it went well.

Trish White
          Baroness

Hi Heather, I was more nervous coming out to my son than I was to my wife, I was a total wreck during the drive over to his house. I told him I had a very personal thing I needed to talk to him about. Well, long story short, it couldn’t have gone better Heather. Half way through our discussion I started to cry and he gave me a hug and said “I love you Dad”. I finished telling him about Trish and he just smiled and said “that’s it? I thought you were going to tell me you had some terminal disease. I’m cool with it all”. I didn’t cry again but I was close. We hugged and then I had the most wonderful drive home, having that weight lifted off my shoulders. Have a great weekend.

Love,

Trish

Don’t be shy. It’s my experience that folks that work in the beauty/grooming space are usually some of the most open and welcoming people. I bet it goes one of two ways – she either says nothing or she starts a conversation and now you have a new outlet to openly talk. Neither are bad outcomes.

Anonymous
      Lady

Next time you get the opportunity then wear a firm bra that definitely will leave marks and wear it up until you go in for the appointment. The wax tech will see and you will know how she feels. I’m betting she will open up to you and ask inquiring questions. It could be a good thing. If she doesn’t inquire then you will know as well but remember most GG’s do not like
      CD’s. Please let us know how it goes.

I’ve gone to doctors appts with vivid bra marks and even though the nurse looked surprised she didn’t say a word about it.

Peta Mari
      Lady

I’d suggest telling your wife, instead of letting her discover you dressed.

Anonymous
      Lady

The staff member may bring it up and if she does tell her you like to wear women’s garments. I was having my knee checked one year out from a replacement and I had a new nurse that asked why I shaved my legs. I told her two reasons, one is the nerve was damaged in surgery, which it was, and when the hair grows out it itches really bad and the other was hairy legs just don’t look good in thigh high stockings. She smiled and tentatively said OK. The next visit I was changing into the patient paper shorts right when that same nurse walked in exactly when I had my pants off and before I could pull up the paper shorts so she saw my lace panties. She just stood there saying I’m sorry, I smiled and said no problem I like wearing panties just as much as you do. She laughed and treated me no different had I had on boring ugly guy underwear. Professional people will be professional and it’s not something I stress over at all.

IMHO – Your next “scary thing” to do should be to tell your wife.  Better to be up front than be found out.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Julie Shaw.
      Anonymous

I think the scariest thing I’ve done while dressed was going into a crowded Starbucks on Halloween day, sitting down and drinking a coffee.   I was only going to go through the drive up for coffee but something possessed me to park and go in.  Nobody said anything to me  and if I got any strange looks I tried not to notice.  Maybe they were cutting me some slack because it was Halloween.

Kerri

It would be so daring to wear the bra wouldn’t it. It sounds like the tech is aware, so as long as you don’t think any offence will be taken, I’d go for it. You can always tell her you have a bra on and would she rather look away while you remove it. I expect she will say she thought you wore them from the marks.

Anyway, no doubt she has a lot of CD clients seeking hair removal.

Some days I would get dressed up in the mornings, to relax. The wife was at work and I’m home alone. I’m checking emails, enjoying a cup of coffee. At 10am my phone alarm goes off and I have a cardiologist appointment in 30 minutes! Totally forgot! So I change out, got into your everyday guys stuff. Get to my doctors appointment, they want me to take off my shirt so they can hook me up. Now I know it’s going to show, you can’t wear an underwire bra and not have indentations even 25 minutes later. I took my shirt off and Looked down, you could tell.
      The room wasn’t doctors office bright but when the nurse attached the probes to my chest and breast areas, she could tell. She glanced up at me and kept going. Not a word was said. I knew, she knew. Saw her again every six weeks for a year and she always smiled at me and never. Said anything about it.

my waxer doesn’t care…she waxing anything and anyone. Just as a bravery point, i was on biz travel the other week and needed to answer the door at 11am (my luggage was late arriving). I was in a bra and pink panties. I figured WTH, and answered the door dressed this way. Didn’t faze him a bit, signed for my bags, and he left. I’ll never see him again. So, thing is, your waxer may already know, maybe not. I don’t think she really cares. You are a client with a need for her services.

This is a very powerful topic with some great replies. For me the scariest thing I ever did as Barbie was to take my first step out my door dressed as a very non passable 6’6 tall CD and do it dressed in a latex dress and five inch heels. I was awful at make up, awkward in those heels to the point of hardly being able to walk and it was to meet another girl who lived 45 miles away.

I had a full on panic attack and felt ill. I kept thinking I was going to be pulled over by some redneck cop. This was in 1995 and I was in a very rural and conservative area. Every little noise my car would make would leave me certain it was about to break down. My paranoia was in high gear the entire way there and the entire way back. I was also 35 years old at the time and had not attempted to fully dress in years so I was a total novice in some ways.

For the first two year I was out I was scared every time I left my home dressed but I kept doing it and began making an actual life for myself out in the real world. One very sound bit of advice I have seen on this forum in the short time I have been here is “Baby Steps” and it is very good advice.

Even back in 95 TG publications advised baby steps when it came to going out the first few times. I took off out of the gate like an Olympic sprinter. I paid for it in a lot of ways because I was not ready.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Anonymous

Not the scariest thing I’ve ever done, but I did wear some black panties with red polka dots and a wide black lace waistband to my last dermatologist check-up. The paper blanket over my lap kept them mostly hidden, but not completely while she examined my upper legs and lower back.

I was probably not not the first male patient they’d ever seen in panties. And of course everyone acted totally professionally. Neither she, nor the PA, nor the Intern seemed to even bat an eye.

But it was very thrilling.

Anonymous
      Lady

Such a subtle little thing but exciting. I love these stories

cody❤️

Some afternoons when I’m not expecting any customers to come to the business, I will spend the afternoon wearing s skirt, stockings, panties and heels, while doing my work project. One afternoon I was busy working away and making a little to much noise and didn’t hear the door to the shop open. Normally if I heard the door I would rush to the bathroom and quickly change out of the heels and skirt, but this afternoon I didn’t hear anything until the lady was standing in front of me asking me a question. I was scared but just pretended nothing was wrong and answered her question and conducted business as if I was dressed in my normal male clothes. She said nothing and a week later when she returned she still said nothing. I guess I escaped.

Hi.Heather I think you do have the nerve, youre just.a little afraid of being found out. Last night I, someone who is out to a couple of friends,took a deep breath and went out onto my apartment balcony fully dressed as Aurora, wig and all. It was a first baby step I don’t think anyone even noticed. I also go out back of the building underdressed. Neither is any big deal, but it was exposure as a woman.A start.

Like you Im not ready for really going out dressed but I will someday.I hope this helps. Love, Aurora B.

Now that Lauren has moved to her own place, the scariest thing I have done recently is take the bus to work each day! At 6 in the morning its loaded with construction guys headed to their job sites, and it seems that they all have to take a look at me…oh well.  🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

Heather,

As fun as it sounds, I wouldn’t do that. It would be enjoyable for you, but you don’t want to offend the other person or make them feel uncomfortable. Just as I wouldn’t wear panties for a doctor appointment because the nurse didn’t sign up to see that, I wouldn’t keep a bra on in your situation. But that’s my opinion, and I can be a little conservative.

Jackie

Dear gf Heather,

I understand wwhat youre going through, I also have,experienced the concerns you are having. I usually only let Aurora surface at alone in the safety of my bedroom. Not, really out, there are others who know Im CD, not all like it.

However, I do underdress often. I also have pushed Aurora outside,to the balcony of my apartment in view of the folks next door, which is a large apartment complex. To be honest, I dont think theyve even noticed me! Also I have walked the hallway of my building at night with forms on. Again I passed by unnoticed.

The idea is to push the envelope cautiously. No one here, not even those souls I have a sorta relationship with know that I enjoy being female for a while. There is a thrill knowing youre enfemme in a place where you could attract attention. Love, Aurora B.

Scariest, but also most thrilling thing…When I was young and first started with pantyhose, I would go out at night wearing pantyhose and short shorts. I would stand on the corner and hope to get picked up by men.

First time I went to a man’s house and dressed for him was thrilling beyond belief, and probably scary.

Anonymous

I have a little different take on the matter of revealing oneself to others. It can be something of an imposition, and if you are doing it for the momentarily thrill, rather than a need/desire to share something about yourself, then I would advise against it.

And if you want/need to reveal this aspect of yourself to a person, do so in a straightforward manner. Tell her before you show up with bra marks. Have a conversation about your being crossdresser. If she is interested, then maybe show her a pic on your phone. Basically, ask, don’t impose.

Jasmine
      Lady

I think for me it was when I had finally come to accept that I was a cross-dresser and bisexual and I decided to go for a ride but I needed to get gas so after much internal debate because I was fully dressed with everything from makeup to my forms platform boots and then I just said screw it and I pulled into a gas station that I knew they would not know me yet and I went in and my heart was racing and as I was standing in line to pay for my gas there was another person in there and they were looking at me and they were like that’s quite a lovely outfit i kind of Mumble thank you then I got to the cashier pay for my gas and I got out of there as fast as I could but at the same time after that I stopped and thought about it and I kind of feel validated thinking about the complement

You are braver that I was. I used to drive all over four states and DC dressed but I would always make sure my tank was full and all fluids topped off before an excursion. I could walk through Times Square in a pink mini dress and thigh boots that made me 6’11 tall surrounded by thousands of tourists but getting gas scared me.

Jasmine
          Lady

I definitely do now but that was my first time and I don’t know if it was just the excitement of the moment or just not thinking about anything other than making sure I had the perfect outfit and enjoying the moment but I didn’t even think about looking at how much gas I have had when I left

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?