<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>Hi Kerri

I was the same. I lifted weights, ran and cut firewood by by hand and I was huge and 6’6 tall.  I also was running from myself. The worst thing about lifting for me was like you the broad shoulders and expansion of the rib cage from bench pressing heavy weights.

I also tried joining the military but my knees kept me out and I tried religion. I ran very hard from myself.

I was around 27 when I stopped lifting. I realized that no matter how fast or strong I became it was not going to change who I really was. I still had a bit of that muscle when I started to fully dress at age 35. In time it fully faded and I was able to make remarkable changes to my body using diet and old fashioned corset training.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?