Hello Kristen,  I totally understand the concept of do not rush it.  If I were in the “the excitement and giddy” phase, then I have been in it for over 10 years.  Because during that time I have brought many women’s panties that could pass as men and for the last three years I have been getting full body waxes. I started getting wax jobs in parts expanding to the point I get the whole body done. At first she didn’t like it and then she slowly like it. But like you stated about your first, she started to make snide comments – like my legs look better than her and my legs look better than most women.  If only she knew.  Then recently, out of frustration, I told her some of my deep thoughts and feeling.  Her reaction was like a light bulb turning on. She started to put all the pieces together.  Everything started to add up and all the emotions came out, confusion, anger, frustration, and disappointment.  We talked further the next two days. She said she needs time for it all to sink in and meanwhile she doesn’t want to see or find anything. But the paradox, she states, it’s my body and I can do whatever I want to it but at the same time she wants to keep our marriage intact.  I would be happy to talk to you via pm.  Thank you again. Lee

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?