Anonymous

Well…, if you mean did I get caught by my neighbor and he recognized me as his male neighbor who is now dressed as a woman, then no. But if you mean did I get caught by my neighbor in that he saw a woman he didn’t know and didn’t recognize if my yard, then yes.I just smiled and waved at him and went on with what I was doing. He smiled and waved back and then went back to what he was doing.

The reality is that if we’re seen as a woman by our nieghbor, there’s a good possibility that our legs are shaved and we’re wearing stockings or pantyhose and high heels. We’re probably in a dress, we have a feminine bustline, our hair is probably longer than it is in our male mode, we’re wearing makeup and jewelry and our nails may be done. So to him, we look like a woman, not his male neighbor in a dress. True, he may not know who we are, so he’ll probably assume that we’re a friend of our wife who is visiting her and he won’t give it a second thought. I’ve found that if you just smile and wave at him and go on with what you’re doing, he won’t give a second glance. Now if it is a female neighbor, she may look more closely though, as women do tend to pay more attention to other women than men do.

But anyway, even if you are caught and you are read, what’s the worst that can happen? You can either use that as an opportunity to talk with your neighbor about your being a crossdresser, or not worry about it and just let your neighbor probably think you’re a little bit strange (and let’s face it, as crossdressers, we are, but isn’t it wonderful!).

Hugs,

Holly

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?