Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Did you ever get caught dressed by your neighbor?
      I almost got caught today. I had on a black skirt and red sweater, fully made up. I opened my garage door to get in my car when I saw my neighbor out in his front yard mowing. Quick retreat. I guess I’ll have to buy those cute red pumps tomorrow in boy mode.

Kerri

Anonymous

Well…, if you mean did I get caught by my neighbor and he recognized me as his male neighbor who is now dressed as a woman, then no. But if you mean did I get caught by my neighbor in that he saw a woman he didn’t know and didn’t recognize if my yard, then yes.I just smiled and waved at him and went on with what I was doing. He smiled and waved back and then went back to what he was doing.

The reality is that if we’re seen as a woman by our nieghbor, there’s a good possibility that our legs are shaved and we’re wearing stockings or pantyhose and high heels. We’re probably in a dress, we have a feminine bustline, our hair is probably longer than it is in our male mode, we’re wearing makeup and jewelry and our nails may be done. So to him, we look like a woman, not his male neighbor in a dress. True, he may not know who we are, so he’ll probably assume that we’re a friend of our wife who is visiting her and he won’t give it a second thought. I’ve found that if you just smile and wave at him and go on with what you’re doing, he won’t give a second glance. Now if it is a female neighbor, she may look more closely though, as women do tend to pay more attention to other women than men do.

But anyway, even if you are caught and you are read, what’s the worst that can happen? You can either use that as an opportunity to talk with your neighbor about your being a crossdresser, or not worry about it and just let your neighbor probably think you’re a little bit strange (and let’s face it, as crossdressers, we are, but isn’t it wonderful!).

Hugs,

Holly

Hi Kerri

When I lived in Baltimore I had a third floor apartment. There was no way to buzz guests into the building so I would have to go down the stairs to let people in all the time. I was always walking past some neighbor or other.

I would be in heels so about 6’11 tall and dressed in some very sexy outfits. There were a lot of gay men and art students from MICA in my building. One art student stopped me and told me how pretty I was and asked about how I got my breasts. I told her the story of how I got my implants which she thought was “so cool”.

I went and introduced myself as Barbie to some new neighbors across the hall from me. I also took them my home made pasta to welcome them to the building.

In NYC I actually had to try and hide from the neighbors. I was living in a commercially zoned space rent free in Manhattan which is against all sorts of silly rules and laws. That made going out very interesting. Once I was around the corner and away from the entrance I no longer cared who saw me.

It felt crazy having to sneak out from where I was living to go to Times Square dressed in a hot pink mini dress and five inch heels. Being in Times Square in front of the Marriott at peak rush hour was the thrill of a lifetime.

When I lived in rural PA I was never caught going out that I know of. I did drive by neighbors going in the opposite direction and just hoped they didn’t notice a blonde was driving my car.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

I was a freshman in high school and parents and siblings all safely away until the next day. It was a beautiful sunny day. I decided it was a good opportunity to lay out and sunbathe in a newly acquired bikini. I painted my finger and toenails and put on my long blond wig and pulled it into a ponytail. I then applied some mascara, eye shadow and lipstick. I put on my womens sunglasses grabbed a blanket and suntan lotion and went out in the back yard to enjoy the sun. I must have dozed off because the next thing I know my neighbor girl Sherri is calling me by name and asking “Is that you”?  Startled I woke up and realized Sherri, a Senior in High School had just discovered my lifelong kept secret. She asked me what I was doing. I asked what she was doing and she said she was looking for my sister and thought she might be in the backyard. She told me I looked cute and not to worry she would not tell anyone. She asked lots of questions and we talked for quite awhile.  I was so embarrassed.   I had always had a crush on Sherri. She was very pretty and popular. She was also a varsity cheerleader.  Here I was all made up and wearing a bikini. She was very curious about my crossdressing and wanted to see what other clothes I had.  I asked her to call me Lisa. We went in the house and made some lemonade. Then I proceeded to give her a fashion show. She complimented my taste in clothes and offered some advice. The last outfit I put on was a red and yellow sundress with tan sandals. We sat in the family room and talked for hours. I felt so at ease it was like we were two best girlfriends. After a while she asked what I was doing later that night. I told her everyone was gone until later in the afternoon the following day and that I planned to stay dressed as Lisa all night. She said her parents were going out for the evening and would I like to go to her house and raid her closet. I anxiously agreed. She left and called when her parents left. I went to her house and had a wonderful experience trying on clothes including some very sexy lingerie. My favorite thing was her cheerleader outfit. She helped me with my makeup and styled my wig. Sherri even sent me home with a couple of bags of her old clothes that she wanted me to have. She accepted me as a girl and thus began a cherished chapter of my crossdressing life.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I answered no, but I have come very close a few times. I am sure someone has seen something at sometime, but so far no  one has said anything. I once went out to my car, totally forgetting I was in full femme. I got to the car when it hit me, I quickly looked around and ran back to the house. It seemed like a longer trip back to the door, lol.

Hi Kerri,

I answered yes.  I was shovelling the snow off the car after a snowstorm dressed enfemme.  My neighbor came out to warm up her car.  She couldn’t miss me in a maxi dress, ladies boots, hat and gloves.  But she never said a thing.

Alice

I’m very happy that my fence is chest high. The conversations may have been different if it was less “Wilson” and more “Willamina” or whatever the femme name for Tim’s neighbor would have been.

Yes I have a couple of times. My last was by my ex and it was an experience I will never have again. She knew I dressed up sometimes but never wanted to see it. Anyways,I was home alone for the weekend (supposedly) so I went all out. It’s around 930 on a Saturday night and I’m really enjoying being dressed up and was starting to relax a bit when I see car headlights coming up the dirt road. I didn’t really panic yet because people get lost and turn around occasionally in our driveway. Not this time,the lights keep coming and I see my ex’s car pull into her spot!!!! Now I’m in full panic mode… why’s she back so soon? Long story short, she catches me in everything but my wig!!!! I was kicked out but 2 weeks she let me move back in. So now I only dress when I’m outta town or I know for sure she can’t come home that way again.

Hello all
      I was sooo close to getting caught by my 2 grown up daughters!
      I was with my incredible totally accepting whilst fully dressed in my pvc maid dress with forms,stockings and heels (she was bossing me around a bit! X) when suddenly the front door opened! I hid in our kitchen and my wife guided my daughters into the living room, while i clattered up our wooden staircase in heels!! It certainly sent my heart racing!!
      That was the second time it had happened! I was in a fifties swing dress and petticoat, the time before!!
      We’re a little more careful now,but I’m sure they know!
      Jenny xx

I was caught by one of my daughters trying on one of her bras and panties she saw the bra but not the panties. Nobody was home at the time and didn’t expect anyone for hours. In she comes running up the stairs and no time to hide.

Peta Mari
      Lady

I was on the way to a college “change of sex party.” Dolled up to the 9s. And someone crashed into me, totalling my car.

So was busted big time. Coppers. Tow truck drivers. Lookers on. Other drivers involved.

What could I do. Explained myself. Everyone laughed and kinda forgot I was wearing a dress.

35 years ago now.

Anonymous

How lovely, do you think it gave you a bit more confidence to go out later….Lots of positive feedback there!

Peta Mari
          Lady

No. Not really. It wasnt really a crossdresser party as such. I wasnt cding at the time.

It was a bit of college fun.

You can maybe laugh about it now 35 years ago but then it was probably an embarrassing situation as well as traumatic you hopefully weren’t hurt your car was destroyed what was going to be a fun time going out as Maryjane under a fun legitimate cover was ruined. But the good was you had a cover for being caught and the others around had a laugh on you. sorry it turned out the way it did.

That was my worst fear when I used to go out driving all over four states and DC dressed and driving up to 140 miles dressed. I am so sorry you had to experience something so awful.

Anonymous

Just the other day. But at least its out of the way…

Yes my neighbors girlfriend caught me wearing pantyhose under my shorts while putting the garbage out early one morning.
      I was coming back up the driveway when she came out of the house and as I got closer she had a smile on her face and then asked” are you wearing pantyhose “.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

19 years ago.  Caught by the wife when she returned early from a business trip.  Full-on club wear. Stilettos. Goth makeup. Long wig.

Didn’t go so well.  Entered the darkest years of my life.  3 years later came out of it with an ex-wife and my freedom restored.

Unfortunately it took another decade to realize I was trans.

Yes I was fully dressed and I was returning home from a shopping trip. My garage door opener was not working. This required me to walk around to the front of my condo to get inside. My elderly neighbor saw me and asked who I was. I said I was Stephanie and was Paul’ girlfriend. I thought he would figure out it was me and tell my other neighbors. A few weeks later I ran into him again when I was in guy mode. He commented that he met my lovely girlfriend. That made my day!

Jasmine
      Lady

I remember one time years back I was dressing up and it was in the evening and I was doing my hair and do my makeup had my perfect outfit on nice. Jeans that were perfectly form-fitting I had a pair of platform boots and a nice blouse my breast forms on and I had long hair at the time so I had that done as well and I decided I want to go for a walk what I didn’t think about when I left my house was the fact that they had just opened a bar around the corner from my house and that’s the direction that I walked as I was turning the corner to come back around to my house it was two people outside smoking not two seconds after I turn the corner and start walking down the street I started hearing somebody whistling at me and needless to say my heart almost froze I stood there thinking do I turn around and they see me or do I just go ahead and go I went ahead and went cuz I was too scared to even try to face anybody at that time but that was definitely one of the scariest times that I almost got caught not the only time though

Well yes to I was caught and yes to I was nearly caught….

I love to go out for drives wearing pantyhose.My usual dress was I would wear pantyhose usually suntan or taupe controltops,with short jogging shorts and a long pull over shirt that could be used as a dress  that came down to upper thigh.I had been driving around and looked down at the gas gauge and it was on empty. I knew about this little mom and pop store was gas pumps so I hurried there. Being distracted with this I forgot about how I was dressed. I had to go inside to pay before pumping . The husband was gone and only the wife there. I went inside paid for the gas and got a soda and snack while I was there. The first clue that I didnt pick up on was that I had to bend over to get the snack that I wanted and I felt my shorts and pantyhose ride up my butt the second was the look that the wife was giving me while I was there. I paid for my stuff and went out to pump the gas. I got through and hung the nozzle up then I opened the door and bent over inside the car to put my stuff inside then I went to get in the car as I did I looked down towards my legs and when I saw my legs in pantyhose I looked towards the store and the wife was watching me. I waved and acted as if nothing happened . As I rode down the road I got turned on so much until the feeling was unbearable. I kept thinking how I without realizing it put on a show for her because at times my back to her and when I bend over those shorts expose most of my butt in my pantyhose. It was along time before I ever went back to that store,I was scared I would be recognized. I cant believe that I was so distracted that I didnt remember how I was dressed.

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes yesterday. Had an extremely rare week where I was able to be fully in Rachel mode for the week
      Share a driveway with neighbours but not a real problem as where my car is parked only their dining room window overlooks and they are only in that room when eating meals and they park their cars to the front of the property. Yesterday morning went out as Rachel, reversed down the driveway and as I reversed into the road my neighbour was coming home in his car and for a few moments we were facing each other. He gave a polite wave of his hand as I pulled away round his car to drive down the road.
      Have not yet seen him since so I do not know if it actually registered with him that I was wearing a wig and dress with boobs. I still went and watered the garden later that day wearing the dress even though in theory neighbours could see if they happened to be looking out of their bedroom window.
      Rachel

Anonymous

Yes I’ve been nearly caught a few times I’ve been really lucky my heart was pounding I’m sure I’ve been seen but my neighbour has not said anything

I’ve been caught by my wife but that’s a different story I don’t want to get into right now

Yes I have been close to being caught a few times. Back when I was married to make some extra money I would deliver papers early in the morning. I loved it as I would often dress in pantyhose and a leotard with a pair of shorts on and it would be fun walking around like that. I had a nice pair of stirrup pants I would wear(before they had leggings). But one morning I was out delivering and went back to my car to load my bag back up and all of a sudden my district manager pulled up to see how I was doing and if I needed anything it scared the hell out of me, LOL I was trying to hide on the other side of my car so she couldn’t see my nylon clad legs in my short shorts. After that I was nervous she had noticed but she never said anything. WHEW!! But that didn’t stop me I would still dress in the mornings and deliver my papers and another fun part I would sometimes find bags of clothes that people would be getting rid of and would throw them in my car and would find some nice things for myself.

Elaine
      Duchess

Yes I have been caught, and have told the story before, but worth repeating. Soon after I retired I started crossdressing everyday while inside the house. I got brave enough to answer the doorbell cause usually it was a solicitor or Jehovah Witness, and found I actually enjoyed the shocked look on their face when a man in a skirt answered their knock. So this one day I was dressed nicely when the doorbell rang. I opened and found my next door neighbor standing there. Awkward!!! Deep breath, and I invited him in. A tree had fallen from my yard into his, he didn’t have a chainsaw, nor know how to operate one, would I help clean up the tree over the weekend. It was so bizarre, me dressed in lady clothes talking with him about running a chainsaw. A few days later we met in his yard and cleaned up the tree debris. He didn’t say a thing about me being dressed en femme.

Coincidentally we had worked in the same building and knew many of the same people so I’m pretty sure everyone there learned I was a crossdresser within a few days of his visit.

Anonymous

Many years ago I was dressed up and it was late at night.. around 9ish… I was all dolled up and walked out of my house. well my neighbor didn’t have a fence up at the time. I walked out of the house and locked the door, walked to the car, unlocked it, and when I got in my neighbor was in her backyard smoking looking at me. By then it was too late to go back in, so I just started my car and left. When I came back later that night she was not outside; today she has a wooden fence up so she don’t see when I walk out 😉

If she would have ever said anything I had an alibi prepared: as I was in grad school at the time I would have just said that it was some sort of college prank or fraternity thing. She never asked or said any thing, so i never had to worry about it.

Another time I went put out garbage after dark and was in pantyhose and high heels; I just slipped some shorts on and walked outside. The neighbor across the street dog was out and took off; God is my witness I never saw him or her when I walked outside. And she came over to get her dog and saw me in heels. She didn’t say nothing but got her dog and left. IF she would have said anything I would have said oh well I like wearing high heels. Side note she use to let that little dog out regularly after I would come outside so she could cross the street and say something to me. I never was interested in her any ways, but after that night she has never even waived at me lol, Guess it is one way of getting rid of a noisy neighbor lol

Jennifer

I was living in the bottom of a house and the landlord lived next door. My car was parked on a driveway that I could access by either the back door – which looked directly into my landlord’s kitchen, or the front door that was pretty private and the house was on the corner.

One night I dressed up and took the car out for a drive to see what that felt like. I was new to being en fem at the time. When I parked, I didn’t see anyone so I got out and decided to walk down the sidewalk and turn the corner to my front door.  I was almost to the corner when I noticed a woman standing with her dog. I was in white heels and a blue dress. I kept going and then went in the front door of the house, thinking “I wonder if she will say anything to the landlord” who was gay and living with a guy.

Well, my girlfriend later told me that the landlord inquired if I had been going drag. She said “Well I do have clothes there” but it didn’t matter to gay guys. She later became my wife and we went out as two women to a church in Mexico and New Orleans and Dallas.

The other time I was “caught” but wasn’t was during a trip to Amsterdam to check on a case I discovered it was a global fraud and had ripped off my new client for over $1 million before they hired me. All the addresses in Amsterdam and Brussels turned out to be fake. When the other side knew that I knew of their fake addresses, I still had not completed the investigation. I risked being found by them and potentially silenced. So I found a crossdress shop and bought some stuff so I could disguise my self as a female in case they showed up at night at my hotel door, i could pretend to be someone else and make an escape.

That is when I realized how females think about being outside at night and alone (I was in a nonsmoking room and needed to go outside to puff some weed I bought legally in Amsterdam). It all worked out and was a good excuse to do my favorite thing. But on the way out of the country, a customs inspector  at the airport opened by suitcase, which was full of dresses and started holding them up and looking at me. I said NOTHING! I figured it would only prolong the agony. Then he closed it and off i went! lol

I have never “gotten caught” in public.  When I first began to go public, I knew that I would be outed as a man. So, I decided not to hide, but to engage people in conversation, and just act normally. I have never  gotten a hard time from anyone. At that time, 25 years ago, it was obvious what I was. One thing that needs to be understood is that you can also make people around you uncomfortable. Acting normally, speaking to people  blows all that away, and that’s how I figured out how to solve this.  Next time that you are in a shoe aisle with another person or two, (women) pick up a horrible looking pair of shoes and say to them, ‘Aren’t these the ugliest shoes you’ve ever seen?’

I guarantee they will laugh and smile at you. All tension gone.

I started to practice this whenever I was clothes shopping. If you think about it, it’s a perfect way to begin. You are there to buy, spend money, and the store associate is there to sell. They are not going to discourage you in any way if you are buying things. They are a great source of help for information, sizing, etc..

If other shoppers see you acting normally, conversing with someone at length, they become more at ease around you. In the beginning, I used to ask if I could go into the (women’s) fitting room and was always told yes. I would come out and ask the associate their opinion. As I was a serious buyer, I never had a problem. Modeling clothes in stores has become an enjoyable pastime. Even asking other shoppers their opinions.

I have improved tremendously since my beginning and can actually go up to, and speak to, people who know me as a man; and it takes a minute or so before they realize who I am.

As far as neighbors, I have told them all. “If you ever see a woman that you don’t recognize doing stuff around my house, it’s me. I cross dress.” Twice in the past, I’ve walked up to new neighbors dressed to say hello.

I find that this open honesty fits in perfectly with the happiness and peace of mind that I want to enjoy as Lisa.

I think this is the best attitude and approach. Owning it, accepting it, and acting as normally as you can puts everyone at ease. I get nervous, just like everyone, but when we get over the feeling that we have to hide, make excuses, or justify ourselves, it makes it easier for everyone. I mean, if you act nervous then youre much more likely to seem creepy, and no one wants some big life story or activist rant. I just say, “I just like to dress up. Its fun” and leave it at that.

Becka
      Lady

My neighbors have (or must have at this point) seen me dressed in the manner I do. No outward reaction but I’m sure they have “questions”. 🙂

Not much I can do about that.

It happened when I was about 16 or 17. I had my license anyway. Its probably interesting to know that my father was a minister. He would fill in at different churches for pastors that were sick or whatever the case was. There for a while he and the rest of the family was gone every Sunday sometime they where put up overnight so they where gone by Saturday afternoon leaving me home to watch out for things while they where gone. I started out by wearing my grandmothers pantyhose which is another story altogether. But I wore my moms clothes I had two sisters but they were too small for me. As soon as they were gone long enough that they werent coming back for anything I set in to having fun. I dressed and stayed dressed the whole weekend. My favorite was a summer dress pantyhose panties and flats of my moms. I had to agree to going to church on Sunday morning. The first couple of times I went as a male but then I realized something. I could prove that I had been to church that morning. They kept church programs in  the vestuble of the church. You see this was in my younger days when I was fortunate enough to style my hair and dress feminine and the only way to know any different was to see up my dress. Because of my size I still looked like a girl anyway if anyone was to see up my dress. I dressed conservative so the only way for that to happen was if I flashed someone. So for a few Sundays I dressed as Jeannie and went to church it was such an exciting feeling I always sat in the back so that when the benediction was given I would get up and leave. The last Sunday that I did it as I was leaving I ran into a lady and I lied standing right there on the church grounds because she said that I looked familiar and I said no that I was new around there and just looking for a church to attend. Icould at the time disguise me voice to sound feminine so she extended the offer for me to come back and visit. By the way it just so happened that it was the pastors wife that saw me. That was really close and I almost got caught. Being nearly caught really turns me on too. Since then Ive been seen and people know about either by accident or with others that I have met with. To this day no one in my family or close friends know about this part of my life and I hope that they never do.

happened when I was 14.  my older brother walked in on me as I was putting on a bra.  will never forget the expression on his face as I made up a story about a halloween party (in the spring?!).  his shock turned to derisive laughter and he told me, “Stop trying to feed me bullshit.”

couple days later some of my friends no longer wanted to be around me.  guess he told someone.  about a week later he told me that mom had found my stuff and I needed to get rid of it before dad found out.  I did.

Brielle
      Lady

I was caught, but didn’t know I was caught for a long time! I had come out to my wife last July, then not long after we agreed I needed to start HRT and transition. At some point, I think my wife asked me to send her a text of one of my selfies (fortunately I picked one that was somewhat tame – giggle). Apparently it was also sent to my daughter, but I had no idea. She knew it was from me, and she did wonder what was going on, but she was waiting for me to say something on my own or if it was a joke or whatever. A few months later, after we agonized over how I should come out to her, she told us about that when I gave “the talk”! It definitely made the reveal a little easier and a little funnier at the same time! I have such a great kid!!

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Similar to,  I accidently sent pictures of myself to one of my daughters. Thought I was moving them to a secure place and was  texting a daughter at the same time,,,opps…  not good at double tasking and her response a little later,,,Wow  what the f..k. told her it was a joke and many other lame excuses and just asked her to delete and forget. Nothing has ever been mentioned since but with 3 daughters I’m sure its gone around.. they are very close. I do get that unusual look from time to time and smiles. Still haven’t, I think??? Always keep them guessing… or is it me   LOL..

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Evening Kerri(Afternoon?)
      Just to mention i was intrigued by your post but i have a story here!
      I will try not to bore you but my Mother passed in 1989,take in to account i’ve dressed on and off all my life!
      It hit me that bad,i dressed again and tried to come to terms with it by wearing some of my Mum’s clothes,well a dress etc but sadly my Father came in from Work,found me dressed and went ape!
      Lousy timing and he threatened to throw me out unless i ditched the Clothes and proceeded to give me a hiding!
      I never dressed again for nigh on 15 years in fear of that event happening again!!!!
      I only recently(2019)started to dress again even though it was 14 years after he passed!
      Frightened my brother would act the same but luckily he’s been okay about all of this!
      Sorry for this,apologies to any girls i’ve offended!
      Love& Hugs
      Anna M xxx

Anonymous

Funny thing, I don’t think I was caught so much as I deliberately put myself out there to be seen. I have more than mixed emotions about that, honestly. Part of me was/is saying I want the validation of being out in public, seen and acknowledged for who I am.

The other part seriously questions my motivations. Was it simply thrill seeking…was it exhibitionism? If so, was/am I imposing myself on others?

I’ve been out in public a lot lately. And generally I don’t care if neighbors see me taking out trash or getting the mail in heels and leggings. So it was a matter of time before I got caught.

First time my gay neighbor upstairs ran into me coming out the door as he was going in. He said “hello hello” in a friendly gay guy voice. I have no issue with him knowing I dress up.

Second time was a calculated risk. My partner and I were invited to a get together in a public restaurant with former coworkers of mine. I dressed up mainly for the guest of honor, because I knew she’d appreciate seeing me en femme. Figured anyone else there either knew, or didn’t matter if they found out.

Except for one lady who can be judgmental and gossipy. Of course she had to show up for the event. Hard to say what she thought. I got a hug from her afterwards, but I learned later she gossiped about me. So I guess some former coworkers know, maybe. Ah well.

Xoxo,

Dani

Emma
      Lady

I got fully dressed black pencil skirt black and white polka dot button down shirt black pumps and when me and my wife left the apartment my neighbor was walking past I got so nervous I almost fell in my heels and OMG he caught me before I could fall I was so nervous and scared he shrugged it off with “are you ok?”and I said thanks that was it

Kaitlyn Pari
      Duchess

[postquote quote=651602]

Aren’t these the ugliest shoes you’ve ever seen?’

love this line!

One time I had a long drive ahead of me. I was much younger then and driving never really wore me out. I started our in drab mode, and was on my way. After a couple of hrs I was on a two lane country highway and decided I should top off my tank at a small town because the next station was far off. After I got gas I pulled around to where the rest rooms were and went into one to change to some pantyhose, shorts and some sneakers, with a cute summery top. Very comfortable and slightly sexy looking (the shorts were SHORT!) as I came out of the men’s room (a small one toilet type) A car had just pulled up and a lady by herself got out to go use the facilities. She looked (stared) at me, I just said “hello” and she said, “you look very nice”. I thanked her, and were saying our goodbyes, and then out of the blue she gave me a hug and said “stay safe, girlfriend”. I left with a smile on my face. That was one of the few times I have gone out dressed. I have never been in that area since, but the kind words from a stranger made an impact on me.

What a great experience, thank you for sharing.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I’ve gotten to were I walk out the door, my car is parked out on the curb.

If I decide to wear a skirt, maybe I’m in makeup, maybe not, whatever… I just walk out to the car like I own the block.

I get into my car, get started and go where I am going. If I’m seen, I’m seen…Nobody has had the stones to ask me anything about it… and if they did ask, I’d answer them with simple direct yes/no if possible as if the questions were absurd, “Were you wearing a dress the other day when you left the house?” direct eye contact…”yeah!” no follow up, no equivocation. Let them pull out another question if they dare.

“Why were you wearing a dress?”…again, as if it’s the worlds dumbest question, “that’s what I felt like wearing that day, duh”. Leave no wiggle room… I am me, I bought clothes that I like. Clothes do not define gender OR sexuality, if you don’t like to wear skirts, you shouldn’t. I do, so…I DO…

get out there and have fun!

XOXO

Rayna

Whenever some asks me why I am in girl things, I reply: “Because it is to cold to be naked!”

Great answer!!!

Ha ha, i like the response, “they arent women’s clothes, they’re mine, I bought them.”

BEing caught implies that I am hiding something. Let’s just say that I have been ‘observed’.

Great respnsed! The less we act like its something to be ashamed of, the less other people will think its something to be ashamed of.

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?