Hi Holly

I went through binge and purge cycles in my 20’s when I was a lingerie only CD. It wasn’t only purging. I tried to join the military but my bad knees kept me out. Then I took up body building and became quite big and incredibly strong.

I also remember all those embarrassed shopping trips to buy pretty things as far from home as was practical. I would travel at least 40 miles from home to shop for things. I once even rode a bicycle 40 miles each way to buy some lingerie only to throw it away a few weeks later.

I pretty much stopped purging by age 30 but was still a lingerie only CD. I also had a few very pretty satin bridesmaids gowns.

Once I dressed fully at age 35 all the purging ended. After that the problem became I could never get enough outfits, shoes and boots. I ended up at one point owning 17 pairs of thigh boots. I would go to a bridal shop and have the satin dressed I designed custom made. The seamstress was great and she even made a leather dress for me.

Once I actually dressed and was out in the world living a life as Barbie purging was no longer an option. Not that I would even want to at that point.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?