Anonymous

Thank you, Stephanie! It’s nice to meet you. I have asked to join the private group and am really looking forward to getting to know other SOs and have a community where I can share my experience and troubles with the partners in a similar life phase.

I do love my partner very much. And when they first told me about this (it was quite recent) they were across the country for work and it was quite a lot of information to take in, but so much harder because I couldn’t be there to hold their hand, hug them, or have them see my face when I said it was okay. That my love for them did not exist simply in the context of gender, clothing choices, or their name. They’ll be home in a few weeks and we’re both really looking forward to physically being around each other together and starting the new things (like shopping, and learning out to put on make up) they’ll need for this new journey.

I shared with them the group and I hope they join, too. I want them to have a safe and welcoming community as well because while they may feel liberated and beyond belief happy at having shared this with me, they need their own space and support system.

Again, thanks so much for having me. 🙂

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?