Lauren Mugnaia
Registered On: November 1, 2021
Topics: 11
Replies: 260
Has thanked: 2480 times
Been thanked: 1320 times

I live in British Columbia, Canada.  Now that I have transitioned and I’m living as a trans woman full time, I will be changing and updating all my ID. New photo, new address, new name and the big one, changing the M to an F.  That was the one thing I had to really think about, but I found out that you will still have a paper trail that shows you underwent a gender change. So the M will definitely become an F. As one of the ladies at work put it so well, it will be the period at the end of the sentence…!!

Hugs girls,

Lauren M

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.