Thank you Amanda, for sharing your story. I feel your struggle. I am going thru the same thing right now. No one knows about my femme side. I haven’t even been in public as a woman yet. But I feel your pain having to be a ‘guy’ around my family and friends who’ve known me as who I’ve been all my life. I can’t tell them and it’s definitely awkward and strange putting on my ‘guy’ clothes only when I’m around them, and putting on my sexy, comfy leggings and tight shirt when I’m in my private time. I’m pretty much living two lives right now. And I know I’m going to have to go thru life like this. My immediate family are very conservative and religious, which is how I grew up. I’m actually still conservative but just love dressing and feeling like a woman. Unfortunately I can’t tell them tho simply for the fact of their beliefs/values. I honestly don’t think I’d get any support. That’s what brought me here. Seeking love and support from others in my situation, and hope to meet friends I could potentially meet in person and form a clique. I’d love to go out for girls night or go shopping or something. But any who, I appreciate your openness to share your feelings. I’m with you girl. Be strong. Lots of Love. xoxoxo

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?