My wife and I have been together for nearly 40 years. We met when we were both teenagers.
She has known about my crossdressing for over 35 of those years. It went from just being a “bedroom thing”, a bit of fetish wear, underwear etc to full on encouragement. She played a very active part in the development of Cerys…. Then one day, it all turned upside down, and my wife hated my dressing. It all stopped and became a major problem between us. …. This lates many years. We stuck it through and things got better. I now dress most of the tome when I’m home. My wife buys me clothes and jewellery. She picks things out for me in the shops…. The thing that drove home that she was finally OK with my dressing was one Saturday morning, about a year ago…. We were laying in bed, and I said to her “what do you fancy doing today?”. Her reply knocked me for six….. “I thought we’d go into town and get your ears pierced.” This completely threw me. We discussed it a while back, and she wasn’t keen at all. So I put the idea aside. A few hours later, I’m sat in a piercing salon, at the age of 54, having my ears pierced. This was the first permanent fixture of my crossdressing. Everything else could be changed or wiped off…. You can’t wipe off ear piercings.
Another major event was a few weeks later when she informed me that she had booked me into to see her hairdresser. I have long hair, and now sport a female hairstyle. I wear my hair tied back most of the time, but when in girl mode, my hair is down and quite obviously cut in a feminine style.

You will go through a rollercoaster ride. Good times, bad times, seriously bad times, great times and amazing times. Whether it’s picking a ring or a wig, choosing a dress, deciding on which underwear to buy/wear…. Remember the journey that your wife has been on. It might not be easy for her at times. Slow steps. Lots of conversation. Be honest and open, and be sure to show her how grateful you are and how much you love her. Also remember to be her man.

Cerys

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?