• This topic has 20 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Terri.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I had a wonderful day with my wife yesterday.  I came out to her about 2 1/2 years ago and since that time she has been supportive in her own way.  She has helped me shop online, given me some of her things she no longer wore, had me model clothes when they would arrive to make sure they fit properly, however, she doesn’t want to see me dressed and my dressing has to stay in the house.  I am fine with that and it hasn’t been an issue.  Recently she told me of a support group and suggested that I attend.  I did and when I told her about it she got upset.  The group wasn’t what I was looking for and in explaining it to her I mentioned hormones.  When she heard that she didn’t hear anything I said after that.  Please understand that I mention that to put context to the story.  We all have our own journey’s and I embrace all that we each do to be ourselves.

Having said that, about yesterday.  We went to a local flea market to look for some things for the house.  On the way there my wife mentioned that she has been thinking and is more open to accepting Suzanne as she has come to understand that she is part of me and that I have no plans of  going nay further in my journey.  We talked about it and she is opening up to the possibility of Suzanne being able to be present when we’re at home.

When we got to the flea market we stopped at a jewlery counter and my wife had me pick out a couple bracelets and a ring for Suzanne.  That was a first and was exciting for me.  As we continued on we came to a stand that was selling wigs, along with other items.  I was looking at the wigs when my wife asked me if there was one that Suzanne liked.  I told her which ones and we talked about them.  She asked the saleslady some questions saying her girlfriend needed a wig.  That felt so good to hear her say that.  We selected a wig and bought it, she even talked the saleslady into selling us one of the mannequin heads.  The wig is a bob style, longer in the front than the back, with bangs in a darker blonde with black roots at the crown.  It is the first wig I have owned and to have had my wife help me pick it out is amazing.  I’m wearing it now as I write this, I’ve never felt more feminine than I do right now, and if I do say so myself I think I look pretty good in it.  Sorry, I’m sure come will ask for pictures but can’t do that at the moment due to the “not outside the house” agreement.  Also, once it’s on the internet it’s out there and I’m not sure I’m ready for that type of exposure.

Thank you for letting me share my story. it is a big step for me and I am so excited to be at this point in my journey.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous
      Lady

Suzanne I absolutely respect the fact you honor the agreement with your wife. It is important to build her trust and understanding about who you are and that you don’t plan on “leaving” her for the other woman. Having her involved allows her to feel somewhat in control of a situation that can very quickly spiral out of her comfort zone. You are both blessed to have each other.
      It sounds like you both had a fun day together. That makes it so much more pleasurable being yourself and helps promote an open and honest relationship. Make sure she knows how much you appreciate and love her and thank her for being with you on this journey with you instead of against you.

🍷C

Carolyne –

Thank you.  I totally agree with you and have tried to do exactly that.  It has taken awhile to get to this point and I know it will take time to move further.  Time is my friend in this case and I will give it as much as it takes.  I do let her know how  much I appreciate her support and try to do special things for her.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Hi Suzanne super great beginings girlfriend so happy for you .. Its a wonderful thing to get the support of a wife as well mine most have read my story as met wife got married came out to her accepted Stephanie been 39 years now .. Still a at home girlfriend only been out dressed one week ever at Keystone this year with wife in hand we went had a fantastic time.. With her and meeting many ladies from CDH there wife allready has the plans for next year .. Anyway congrats girl baby steps he he ..

Stephanie

Stephanie –

Thank you much appreciated.  Maybe things will continue and Keystone will be a possibility for next year.  That would be lovely if it could happen.  I’m good being able to dress at home and don’t see myself going out in public any time soon.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Sounds exciting about the wig selection especially since your wife was all part of it.  My wife has just selected a wig for stephanie, she ordered it from Paula Young.  I am anxiously awaiting its arrival.

So glad to hear that you feel so good wearing it.  Hoping for the same.

Stephaniewy –

Thank you, it was exciting and wonderful having her help select the wig.  It was an actual discussion with her input as to the style and color.   To quote Virgina Slims “We’ve come a long way baby”.  I’m wearing it now and it looks and feels wonderful.

I hope yours arrives soon and that you look and feel as gorgeous as I do wearing it.  That is great that your wife helped you pick it out.    You’ll have to let me know how it goes.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Hi Suzanne.  That does sound like a truly wonderful day.  I am happy for you.

With time it will all continue to improve.

Susan

Susan –

Thank you much appreciated.

I consider my dressing and my wife’s acceptance to be like a fine wine, with age it gets better.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Great story Suzanne. Just take things slow and easy and keep the lines on communication open and you guys should be fine.

Fiona –

Thanks.  As the old saying goes slow and steady wins the race,  The journey has been long and interesting with some potholes along the way, but we are doing good.  As you say communication is important and after the last few days I think those lines have been opened pretty well.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Suzanne,

That does  sound like an awesome day!  I hope you and your wife have many more fun shopping days together!

💕Lara

Lara –

Thank you, it was an awesome day.

I’m hoping for the same thing.  I went shopping for a couple things for the house yesterday and told her I was going to get some barretts and she said to make sure I looked around to get some pretty ones.  When I was in the store I called her to check on the type of lip balm to get.  She asked if I was in the make up section and when I tild er I was she asked if I was going to get make up.  I told her I didn’t think so as I don’t know what to get.  That was exciting to hear from her.  I have to figure out what I need and get some to start doing make up.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Lara –

Thank you, it was an awesome day.

I’m hoping for the same thing.  I went shopping for a couple things for the house yesterday and told her I was going to get some barretts and she said to make sure I looked around to get some pretty ones.  When I was in the store I called her to check on the type of lip balm to get.  She asked if I was in the make up section and when I tild er I was she asked if I was going to get make up.  I told her I didn’t think so as I don’t know what to get.  That was exciting to hear from her.  I have to figure out what I need and get some to start doing make up.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

Suzanne,

She told you “make sure you get some pretty ones!”? How awesome is that?!

It sounds like you are are going to have lots of fun.

Enjoy that journey!

Hugs,

Lara

Lara –

Thanks – one thing she has said from the start is that I am going to do this I may as well look pretty – that is one of the reasons that she has me try on clothes I get so she can make sure they fit – she said she will do alterations if need be – even though she says this and has seen me dressed to see how things fit she doesn’t want to see me dressed any other time (so far) – hopefully that will change soon but I’ve been patient up until now and can remain so

XOXO
            Suzanne

Lara Muir
            Baroness - Annual

You are a lucky girl! Take you time, and hopefully you will enjoy the whole journey together!

So happy for you!

💕Lara

My wife and I have been together for nearly 40 years. We met when we were both teenagers.
      She has known about my crossdressing for over 35 of those years. It went from just being a “bedroom thing”, a bit of fetish wear, underwear etc to full on encouragement. She played a very active part in the development of Cerys…. Then one day, it all turned upside down, and my wife hated my dressing. It all stopped and became a major problem between us. …. This lates many years. We stuck it through and things got better. I now dress most of the tome when I’m home. My wife buys me clothes and jewellery. She picks things out for me in the shops…. The thing that drove home that she was finally OK with my dressing was one Saturday morning, about a year ago…. We were laying in bed, and I said to her “what do you fancy doing today?”. Her reply knocked me for six….. “I thought we’d go into town and get your ears pierced.” This completely threw me. We discussed it a while back, and she wasn’t keen at all. So I put the idea aside. A few hours later, I’m sat in a piercing salon, at the age of 54, having my ears pierced. This was the first permanent fixture of my crossdressing. Everything else could be changed or wiped off…. You can’t wipe off ear piercings.
      Another major event was a few weeks later when she informed me that she had booked me into to see her hairdresser. I have long hair, and now sport a female hairstyle. I wear my hair tied back most of the time, but when in girl mode, my hair is down and quite obviously cut in a feminine style.

You will go through a rollercoaster ride. Good times, bad times, seriously bad times, great times and amazing times. Whether it’s picking a ring or a wig, choosing a dress, deciding on which underwear to buy/wear…. Remember the journey that your wife has been on. It might not be easy for her at times. Slow steps. Lots of conversation. Be honest and open, and be sure to show her how grateful you are and how much you love her. Also remember to be her man.

Cerys

Cerys –

Thank you.  It is a roller coaster ride of ups, downs, disappointments and happiness.  We’ve been through much of it.  I didn’t come out to my wife until about 2 1/2 years ago, we’d already been together for 14 years and married for 10.  At first she felt betrayed and led to, and still now brings it up, but after much discussion came to understand a bit.  She has been supportive in her own way and has recently become more accepting.  I am so happy with what has been happening recently.  I do thank her and show her my appreciation as best I can.  It is wonderful having her involved in my dressing, it takes away the guilt and shame.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Cerys –

Thank you.  It is a roller coaster ride of ups, downs, disappointments and happiness.  We’ve been through much of it.  I didn’t come out to my wife until about 2 1/2 years ago, we’d already been together for 14 years and married for 10.  At first she felt betrayed and led to, and still now brings it up, but after much discussion came to understand a bit.  She has been supportive in her own way and has recently become more accepting.  I am so happy with what has been happening recently.  I do thank her and show her my appreciation as best I can.  It is wonderful having her involved in my dressing, it takes away the guilt and shame.

XOXO
        Suzanne

Terri
      Duchess

Suzanne thank you for telling your story.Every marriage is different. Im married 50 yrs. I told my wife after 10 years of marriage after she found a women’s name and phone number in my wallet. It was another CD . Needless to say my wife was shocked. We had 3 children and I loved her very much. My wife is a very strong catholic. I told her I would talk to the pastor of our church. He was a special priest and said things that helped myself and my wife. I had my wife meet other wives of CDs. To this day my wife has not seen me dressed as a woman. I get out 1 or 2x a month. I have attended conferences and met many other people like myself. We have 5 grown chidren and 9 grandchildren. Balance is the keyword in my life. Im very happy for you.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?