I replied with a 7 however that is because in most photos if shot decently with downward point of aim some look good hiding the jowls and prominent Adams Apple and softening features hard to hide the chin but try to use good contouring and highlights to help in relation to face shape. The photos typically do a good job to hide my overall height and size and my manly in many cases bullish aggressive movements.

At times I believe some photos look very good as some look well usually a 7 and many times an 8. However in reality when out in public at events I have attended I would say a 5/6 overall due to my rather large stature being very tall coupled with the manly movements, I try to walk slower with legs closer together but do not do a runway model walk each foot stepping in front and cross the other why cause I don’t see women walk that way either lol. I do try to look very nice but have been usually the tallest Crossdresser at all the events I have attended in public so far size movements and deep voice say no maybe if I was 5’9 for man and my size reduced proportionally and had a much softer voice could have had a chance. I do try to have fun and just own it like a beacon in the night Bat Signal or a lighthouse in a storm. I have enjoyed dressing and have danced 99% more dressed as a woman then ever as a man. I also have received compliments dressed as a woman versus man 10 to 1 same goes for drinks being bought for 10 to 1.

Voted a 7 to balance all out 5 low to 8 high with good photos in reality 6.5 last time out in Las Vegas I was with two other crossdressers we were walking into the bar at Circa and a group of three guys about choked on their drinks and said Holy Shit those are the biggest Transvestites I have ever seen looks like they should be playing linebacker in football. Made all three of laugh it was funny. Just own it and have fun be you. As this is a part of what makes me me. And for others here it is them all the time.

Thanks April

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?