Hi Kelga, and welcome. I sincerely hope your marital difficulties did not stem from your desire to explore your feminine nature. If it did, and your wife is willing to discuss it, it might be a good idea to put her in touch with other wives who’s husbands crossdress. There is a forum here on CDH for just that purpose. In a similar fashion, we have formed a little group here in Phoenix, NOT just for us as crossdressers, but as a support group for our wives. As my good friend Kandi Robbins says, she doubts if she (Kandi) would be as understanding about crossdressing as her wife is! A profound statement! In the meanwhile, only you can decide if crossdressing is something you should do. I always advice those who are in doubt to consider three things: 1) Am I ‘hurting’ any of my family or friends by doing so, 2) when I crossdress do I feel guilty or ashamed (and if so why?) and, 3) how do I feel when I am en femme (is it an erotic thing or something else?) As I said only you can answer these questions, but I assure you when you do answer them honestly you will have a better idea of where you need to be! Many hugs, Paulette

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?