Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, everyone. I’m a new member, quite nervous about being here. I’m a 59 year old bisexual man from the UK who is separated from his wife but still loves her. I am extremely lonely and am hoping to be able to talk here to other crossdressers and learn from their experiences and wisdom, as well as to try to see whether it might be okay for me to crossdress after many years of trying and failing to stop. Thanks for reading this. Helga

WELCOME

Hello Helga welcome to CDH glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place home or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. Glad you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself and you are sharing a part of your authentic self it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried what seems like a lifetime I am glad you have made the step. Welcome!

Yes it is ok for you to crossdress.

Hugs April

Anonymous

Thanks, April! This message is so kind and welcoming; it was really kind of you to take the trouble to write it. I am already feeling more at home here and finding lots of support. Thanks again, Helga x

Hi Kelga, and welcome. I sincerely hope your marital difficulties did not stem from your desire to explore your feminine nature. If it did, and your wife is willing to discuss it, it might be a good idea to put her in touch with other wives who’s husbands crossdress. There is a forum here on CDH for just that purpose. In a similar fashion, we have formed a little group here in Phoenix, NOT just for us as crossdressers, but as a support group for our wives. As my good friend Kandi Robbins says, she doubts if she (Kandi) would be as understanding about crossdressing as her wife is! A profound statement! In the meanwhile, only you can decide if crossdressing is something you should do. I always advice those who are in doubt to consider three things: 1) Am I ‘hurting’ any of my family or friends by doing so, 2) when I crossdress do I feel guilty or ashamed (and if so why?) and, 3) how do I feel when I am en femme (is it an erotic thing or something else?) As I said only you can answer these questions, but I assure you when you do answer them honestly you will have a better idea of where you need to be! Many hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Thanks so much Paulette for this very thoughtful, kind, and helpful reply. I will think over your suggestions, which seem very useful! many thanks once again, Helga x

Hi Helga nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here tellling there stories about there femme journeys in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Helga as she travels down her own girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away..  Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.. One other thing girlfriend there is nothing to be nervous about here there is no judgement just love and compassion for all who step thru these doors here.. Take your time and just be you ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thanks so much for this extremely kind message, Stephanie! I’m finding everyone very friendly and supportive here, and feeling a bit less discouraged. Hope to chat at some point, Helga x

Hi Helga welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, there’s no need to be nervous we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, I’m in the UK too I’m up in Shropshire, I’ve been dressing up since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

I’m a bit older than you I’m 69 and I’m bi too X

Anonymous

Thanks so much, Rozalyn! Helga xx

I have no wisdom Helga but my experience is dressing to a degree that you feel is balanced for you is best. Live with it and enjoy it but know that it will evolve and change. You’ll see a lot of variety as you follow the good advice to explore the site. Something is bound to click.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Wanda, great to get your reply! Helga x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Helga

welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

I have been full time since I was 9. My wife used to buy dresses 👗 for me to wear different places see is now passed away. You just need to decide how far want to go and take it one step at a time. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Helga,

I hope we ladies here have put you at ease as each one of us, including myself,  are welcoming you with open arms. We offer you friendship and support.  I started my crossdressing as a young lad at ten trying on my mom’s girdle with garters holding up nylons  and wearing her silk slip .I have been hooked ever since and now at 74 years , I now express fully and enjoy expressing my feminine alter ego at least 2x a week ..Please read my profile page and accept my friendship.

warmest regards, Leonara

Hi Helga,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hey Helga you are not walking this path alone. Reach out anytime

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Welcome Helga.  This is a wonderful, supportive place for gals like us.  I look forward seeing your posts in the forums and maybe even chat from time to time.   Welcome to the sisterhood!

💖Lola

Hi Helga
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Anonymous

Thank you very much, Roberta! Helga x

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Helga, welcome to CDH. I hope you find many good friend’s here.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello Helga. Welcome to the sisterhood where you can reach out to any of us at anytime. We are all in this together in spirit if not physically.

Anonymous

Thank you, Michelle! H x

Welcome Helga
      Liz

Welcome Helga as other girls have said you’re not alone
      Always glad to chat
      Love
      Liz💞🌹👍👚

Hi Welcome Helga to CDH, First off I am very sorry that you are separated from your Wife, I have been through that myself and I know it is very painful but I can tell you from experience that it does get better. I found Crossdressing to be very comforting for me and It still is. Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. The Sister’s on this site are very supportive.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?