Dayna
Lady

Great Michelle !

I’m sure it’s a Big relief and a Giant weight has been lifted off your shoulders

I can imagine how nervous you were I come out in March to my lady it was torture trying to get the courage to tell her I dropped her all kinds of hints and she never picked up on them I finally had to come right out and tell her and she took it very well we go out together dressed we go on vacations together and Dayna goes with us.

I’m an honest person and to keep that kind of secret bottled up is not a good feeling in fact it can make you sick you so desperately want to come out you want to tell somebody who can you trust your significant other is your best friend and the one you’re going to stay with forever

When my lady comes home after a hard Day’s work and I open the door for her and say welcome home she says thank you I must say you look awful nice today wow what a compliment and it’s something I love to hear I’m glad you come out your conscious is clear you’re not hiding from her now now you’re free to dress at any time good for you Michelle.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?