Yes, my m0m did catch me and it was my stupid fault.

I remember that day vividly.  We lived close to my grandparents, and that morning my mom went over to visit and check up on my grandparents.  I knew I had abit of time so I thought I’d get some dress time in.  So I went and put on my mom’s pink dress with long sleeves.  I was in jr. high at that time, and my mom was gonna drive me and a friend to the mall.  I wore jammies to bed, and the jammie top had long sleeves.

I was prouncing around in her dress, and I thought I would hide the fact that I was wearing her dress by putting on my jammies over.  It went fine, my mom didn’t detect that I was wearing her dress at all, until I lifted my arm and she could see as plain as day her pink dress.

She exclaimed “take off my dress now !”.  In embarrassment, I ran into my room and locked the door.  My mom knocked and kept telling me to take off her dress and give it back.  Knowing I was caught red handed, I book it off, opened the door slightly and gave it back.

I thought my mom would tell my dad, and my dad is quite steadfast that guy’s wear guy clothes and girls wear girl’s clothes.  But thank goodness, my mom never told my dad and she never brought up the fact that I wore her dress.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?